Dasati

May 30, 2017
Just a note for you guys. With new versions, if the number went up, e.g. 0.2 to 0.3 then there's new content. If only the letter went up e.g. 0.3b to 0.3c it's jus bugfixes no new content.

Reactions: krmit

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
Can anyone be kind and explain please how I download an update, install it and not lose my data?
Thank you :)

Feb 26, 2018
See ''milfy'', anticipate thicc, proceed to click on game thread.
Immediately notice ''Big Ass'' tag, momentary happiness
See featured images of barbie bimbos with shoulders as broad as hips, find ''Big Ass'' Tag suspect and false
See my face in disgust at how prevalent this shit is.
See me out, I shoulda known

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone be kind and explain please how I download an update, install it and not lose my data?
Thank you :)
Updating this requires downloading the whole game again.
Let's say for example you have a folder somewhat like this: C:\Games\Milfy City 0.3b.
When 0.4 comes out, just unpack the files on top of the ones already in that folder and allow overwrite. Your saves should still be intact; Ren'Py doesn't delete them unless you tell it to.
There's no actual "Install" file. It's not needed with Ren'Py.

Reactions: aavs89

aavs89

Feb 26, 2018
Let's say for example you have a folder somewhat like this: C:\Games\Milfy City 0.3b.
When 0.4 comes out, just unpack the files on top of the ones already in that folder and allow overwrite. Your saves should still be intact; Ren'Py doesn't delete them unless you tell it to.
Thank you! That was very helpful

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
Dont need overwrite old files. You can extract new game updated at everywhere u want.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Anyone else had problems installing game on android? I downloaded no problem..but it cant install..i got almost 3gb on my tablet..any advise?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Dont need overwrite old files. You can extract new game updated at everywhere u want.
It's much handier to only have to keep one folder than two. The only change I make is to rename the folder I use to mirror the version number so I know which one I have.

May 26, 2018
Is it even worth downloading Milfy City v0.3c if it's just a bug fix? Specifically what bug fixes? I have some scenes that aren't smooth and are choppy but other than that it's pretty smooth. Also, in preparation for the 0.4 update, how do you apply it (I downloaded the game at version 0.3b)? Is it just like the patches where you drop it into the game file and its applied? Or do you do something else entirely?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone keep a collection of all the non-game images from his patreon & discord? If so, could you post a link? I know I can dig through this thread and dl them individually, but figured I'd ask if someone already has the collection ready.

Reactions: Sungame

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Is it even worth downloading Milfy City v0.3c if it's just a bug fix? Specifically what bug fixes? I have some scenes that aren't smooth and are choppy but other than that it's pretty smooth. Also, in preparation for the 0.4 update, how do you apply it (I downloaded the game at version 0.3b)? Is it just like the patches where you drop it into the game file and its applied? Or do you do something else entirely?
If you were able to play 0.3 without any crashes or error screens then no. When 0.4 is released you just download that, unzip and play from the exe in that folder. You can just delete the 0.3 folder, saves are stored in a different folder from the exe so you won't lose them.

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes