JanSmith

Jul 10, 2018
I seem to be atuck with sara. Got ger vinrator, but i dont encounter her at school to tell her to come and tet it. Any advice?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Are there other incstor games i can play in android? Just finished 0.3b and still wanting more.
I don't think so... I know ICSTOR doesn't make android versions, so others port them.
here is a helpful (non-f95zone) link for android ports though:

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Hey! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions here. One simply does not attack another just because they posted what they felt.
Also, this is a worldwide community. People whose first language isn't English post here just to support devs and their games. Don't be so judgmental.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
hi guys there is another update of this game where can we get it , or this is no update?

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Thinking back about what I said a few pages back I had to rethink a little about what I said about the mom in this game, tho I still don't like the way she treats her husband and her.....''actions'' towards her son but I will say that to her credit she does shows some regret about her feelings toward him.......well towards the son anyway, plus the more I think about it I had to ask just how many games out there where you play where there's a creepy MC or a NPC with little to no redeeming qualities and pretty about all of them are male, so she may not be the best wife and a very questionable mother but I must say that it's nice ( well a little nice anyway ) to see a female character on the creepy side in these games, especially the ones who go after men, you rarely see that ( btw the little sister counts as this as well )

Bigbadben

Jul 29, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new (both to the site and to those games)
I got to say ICSTOR captured me with his games!
I found myself glued to the screen as I was with major mainstream games.
Funny enough, I started with this game, and now I'm working myself back in time through his other games!
Amazing job man, thank you and keep up the great work!

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes