bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
icstor progress are 10% by week so he stays 30% so logically 3 weeks + 1 week testing, i start to think that the game will be released end of august snif
Icstor progress is completely meaningless and the game will be out when it was initially planned by them.

Now when is that who the fuck knows.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
D

Deleted member 612615

Well what you are describing, is it any different than if he went to a Strip club? Is that considered cheating? Kinda depends on the level of marriage they have? Swingers technically cheat on each other but they dont call it cheating.

Also i dont know why you have "spoiler" boxes here, we are 430 pages deep, if anyone hadnt played the game and got to page 430, they are running their own risk!

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Sorry for this question guys, but is there any game as good as/better than this and dream of desire?
It's all subjective. I personally find Dreams of Desire boring. Have you played Witch Trainer/Princess Trainer by Akabur? These 2 are among the best imo! If you are looking only for games with 3dcg models try Sisterly Lust and Bad Brother Saga!

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry for this question guys, but is there any game as good as/better than this and dream of desire?
As someone said previously, this is subjective.

I would recommend:
House Party, Fallen Doll, Tangled Up, Shaping Her Future, Lancaster Boarding House.

Take your pick, all searchable here on F95.

Reactions: newchecker33

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
What i really like are the animation, really good work. Story is boring, sry Always same by every Prodev i played. Ist not the fault of Incestor, your work ist fine. You do alot for the community, this brings me to another Question; You do alot of good games, can you bring some Unique? i see you have the Talent and it would great to have someone with expierience to do new stuff. Ist one of the reason why i Always Play new game from new devs….

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
What i really like are the animation, really good work. Story is boring, sry Always same by every Prodev i played. Ist not the fault of Incestor, your work ist fine. You do alot for the community, this brings me to another Question; You do alot of good games, can you bring some Unique? i see you have the Talent and it would great to have someone with expierience to do new stuff. Ist one of the reason why i Always Play new game from new devs….
Those mad typing skillz xD. You must be indian

Reactions: dickermax

Nephelimo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys does anyone know how to get the second company name so I can unlock the second scene with Suri/Zuri? I already found Bob's secret message in his office but I don't know what to do next.

3.80 star(s) 404 Votes