jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I love this game but the foot fetish stuff needs to stop...please. If that fetish is going to get so much attention then I think lesbian incest should as well. ;)
Lol!! Brother that just threw a hilarious image in my mind, with that comment... Having the sisters get each other off, by inserting their big toes in each other's pussies.....maybe followed by some flat foot heal rubbing, clit massage. Then when they both orgasm, they shove the other's foot into their mouths to clean each other up...….Lol!!
I do agree with you Brother, feet fetish, and anal I can't stand.
If I have to go through it though, and it's can't be opted out, then not have repeats on it would be the next best thing.
Thanks for the image Brother...………………….Peace!!

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
You should use UnRen to enable console so you can type in such cheatcodes.
I would also like to know how this works. I've done it the normal way (via notepad and change values) but unlike my other renpy games hitting Shift+O does not open up the console. Was the default changed or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, something must've changed in the script so you need both active. All working now :)

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I love this game but the foot fetish stuff needs to stop...please. If that fetish is going to get so much attention then I think lesbian incest should as well. ;)
i know icstor since taboo request, and i can say something about him is, he have a great foot fetish, the lesbian incest is always near the end of each game and the most obvius is he like more sister-brother relationship than mom-son relationship

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Or maybe Sara + Player could get more attention. Thats a thought ;)

Your second gif in your sig is....uhm....distracting, to say the least.

Wunkz

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck on the give Mom a massage thing, I don't have money and can't buy the camera for big sis and can't work at the Clothes store, how can I pgroess with the mom to earn more money, it keeps saying give a massage, (ps, I'm on Android)

U

User_633486

Did you install just the base game from the front page? If you have incest you installed the incest patch or installed from somewhere else.
yep just the base game from the front page....could/might have been from somewhere else too i can't recall. can you bang the sisters and/or linda w/ the patch cuz if so i'm def gonna get it. basically what are the diff between the base game and the game + the patch?

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes