Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
yep just the base game from the front page....could/might have been from somewhere else too i can't recall. can you bang the sisters and/or linda w/ the patch cuz if so i'm def gonna get it. basically what are the diff between the base game and the game + the patch?
base game the ladies are not your relatives. Incest patch they are blood related ie. Mother and sisters

Apr 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it'll probably be completed by the 28th but it'll probably go out for testing for 2-3 days (If we're being hopeful). Probably a 1st-2nd release.

Edit: 24 hours awake = bad math. He did 70% in 20 days so he's probably doing somewhere around 10% every 2 days meaning in 6 days he'll complete it and after 2-3 days of testing (since the update will be considerably smaller than last time) we'll get it. Meaning it'll most likely be done on the 31st and be pushed out by the 2nd/3rd. This is just an educated guess though.

U

User_633486

base game the ladies are not your relatives. Incest patch they are blood related ie. Mother and sisters
ya that's what i thought but thanks for the info and ya i did have the patch pre-installed too lol might have to delete the patch and play it like that cuz i'm not a huge fan of anything even remotely related to incest but to each their own

Reactions: Mack Truck

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
@Itpika yo what's your signature from?

Also is there any progress tracker for the next update or something?

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
I'm kind of stuck with that mom massage.I found a save in which preview shows that mom is standing I kitchen but bcoz of the android bug when I loaded the save mom disappeared which means I can't trigger the mom event. I can upload the save if u want but I was looking forward to a save in which that massage scene is done so I can trigger the mom event.
Ps : Renaming the save according to the version and platform being used would allow any save to work in any platform.So windows/Mac save would do

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
wow the twins are expensive whores. Feel sorry for the dad for having such dick head son. even though I know its game it makes me cringe

Fahrudin

Dec 24, 2017
I love this game but the foot fetish stuff needs to stop...please. If that fetish is going to get so much attention then I think lesbian incest should as well. ;)
First you almost always have a choice what kind of sexual interaction whant to have so you can practically go without even see foot fetish.
Second there are soo few games with foot fetish and even less with good one, so dont you dare to destroy that. There are plenty of other games without foot fetish.

Presto83

May 24, 2018
When I try and extract the crunched version of the game a few files at the end cannot be extracted since they are "corrupted". The game seems to work fine but then in some parts (especially new ones like the memory game or the clothes store) it crashes. I downloaded the game twice from different sites but the problem still persists.
Im having the same problems.No images of the first time i speak to Caroline and when i meet the aunt. Also keep having to restart when i get to taking pics of Caroline in the second set, with the last item of clothing.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
First you almost always have a choice what kind of sexual interaction whant to have so you can practically go without even see foot fetish.
Second there are soo few games with foot fetish and even less with good one, so dont you dare to destroy that. There are plenty of other games without foot fetish.
Yeah, I get that your into it, I'm not saying take it out, mostly as you say it's completely optional.

Although, that does bring a funny ass thought/scenario into my head...Lol!!
How about this, after a nightly Mom visit, and you choose to mix it up with the ole foot fetish. The next day, you notice something wrong with your penis....you know itching and burning. Not wanting to say anything to your Mom about it, you go to your Dad and ask him what it is. He sends you to the doctor, and you find out you have Athlete's foot on your cock......Lol!!

Before you can start the lotion treatment, Mom comes and pays you a visit. Then a couple of days later, at the dinner table Mom say's she's just come from the doctor's and has an interesting problem. That she's somehow has Athlete's mouth, and can't figure out how that could have happened...…….Lol!!

The best part is, the Dad just scratches his head and tries to help, by seeing if he can put his own foot into his mouth...……….Fuck! that's good entertainment right there...…...Lol!!……………………...Peace!!

Reactions: jhose15xs

wanderingb

Nov 14, 2017
I concur. The game has milf in the title for a reason.

alright lets settle this like real men, by ranking women in a list:
1. Linda
2.Caroline
3. Celia( but only because we dont have any content with Judy otherwise she beats her)
4. Judy
5. everybody else
63453453453456. Sara

Uncross

Feb 15, 2018
Hello guys, I don't know why incest patch is not worki, i downloaded and copy/paste into game folder, but linda is linda (not mother i guess) and caroline is just a friend. Do you know how to fix it?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hello guys, I don't know why incest patch is not worki, i downloaded and copy/paste into game folder, but linda is linda (not mother i guess) and caroline is just a friend. Do you know how to fix it?
If you still have the patch in the folder, it wont read that.
First open your game, then open patch folder, grab the rpy and drag it to the game folder. When it asks you to overwrite, say yes..….Then enjoy the incestual bliss Brother...……….Peace!!

3.80 star(s) 405 Votes