• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
hi. do you know how many animations had in version 0.1? thank you
Good question.
I do not find the post where he said how many animations contained the version 0.1.
I should replay it, and it should be over 25 animations.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Excuse me for this, I was only able to go through the first 30 pages before zoning out. Questions I have are:
-What is in the incest patch? I've only played through the non patched version.
-I have gotten all bonus scene cards. How do I get the actual scenes?

This is game is beautiful. That is all.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Excuse me for this, I was only able to go through the first 30 pages before zoning out. Questions I have are:
-What is in the incest patch? I've only played through the non patched version.
-I have gotten all bonus scene cards. How do I get the actual scenes?

This is game is beautiful. That is all.
The usual stuff. It makes Linda Mom, Caroline and Sarah your sisters.
The actual scenes appear in the galley on the mc's computer and are unlocked after you acquire the second hearts with each girls.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
..which they will not. 0.1 offers like 20-30 minutes if you read everything and new at it. Update can't possibly offer much more than that. He had much more time to deliver 0.1 than he had for the making of 0.2.
If you would be spending 100$ per month perhaps you would :)
IMHO 30 minutes of content is far far preferable to "4 hours" of content that is the same 30 minutes of content plus 3.5 hours of grind. Clicking through the same sex scene dozens of times to unlock the next scene does not improve the game.

Reactions: Ennoch

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
IMHO 30 minutes of content is far far preferable to "4 hours" of content that is the same 30 minutes of content plus 3.5 hours of grind. Clicking through the same sex scene dozens of times to unlock the next scene does not improve the game.
IMO there is NO grinding conpare to e.g. Holiday Island and some other games, what i`ve played. I must say, that no one can play this game at 30 mins. without cheats, my first session was about 1,5 hours with out WT, but i missed one thing, so to get that, i was forced to go back to get it. Playtime in this game is absolutely 1+ hour

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The son has his mom easily.It makes me disappointed.
In the past,the sons always try hard to bang their mom like milf villa,taboo resquest...

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Well I like this one much better than the previous games of rape, blackmail, fuck at gunpoint, etc.
But at least the mom has to do something to refuse,because she still be a mom.Why does she behave her son like a lover?Everything is so fast.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
In the past,the sons always try hard to bang their mom like milf villa,taboo resquest...
That's the worst part of these games, though. Some kid running around trying to get into a woman's dress through manipulation, trickery, and deceit. You know who uses tools? Women. That is a woman's approach to conquering a person. A real man uses direct approaches with charisma, humor, bragging, or force when he wants it bad enough. It feels really, really lame playing a teenager in flip flops making up some elaborate hoax to get his mother to touch his pee-pee.

Reactions: Charlie45 and jugde

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
That's the worst part of these games, though. Some kid running around trying to get into a woman's dress through manipulation, trickery, and deceit. You know who uses tools? Women. That is a woman's approach to conquering a person. A real man uses direct approaches with charisma, humor, bragging, or force when he wants it bad enough. It feels really, really lame playing a teenager in flip flops making up some elaborate hoax to get his mother to touch his pee-pee.
I know but there is a mom.No one flirt her like another normal girls so the son using some tricks is very reasonable.Beside it makes fans feel naughty.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
In the game there are hints that tell you that his mother has been feeling like this for a long time.
The fact that she starts showing what she feels at the beginning of the story makes sense to me.
Yeah I know but you dont feel the mom is very easily?

StarKid

May 31, 2017
I disagree, its really refreshing that this time its actually the mom whos a horndog for her son instead instead of the other way around. Alot of these games have the MC basically force himself on his relatives(usually the mom) until they given and then automatically fall for him.

The Mom is basically a predator in this game and i love it.

3.80 star(s) 406 Votes