rototo

Jun 14, 2017
I would be surprised if not. If I had to guess which one you won't be able to fuck this time around it's Caroline. Which sucks because she's my favorite.
yeah me too, i think in the next update there will be maybe a blowjob or a titjob
however IMO it s pretty sure we will be able to fuck mom ans maybe celia

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
The animations of this game are really fabulous.
This artist is really good, I am currently supporting only him.
So far, he's the only one who's never disappointed me.

I'm looking forward to the next version.
Currently is at 95% of completion.

Was just thinking, Let's count the girls that are in the game.
1. Mom
2. Caroline
3. Sarah
4. Teacher
5. Therapist
6. Schoolgirl no1
7. Schoolgirl no2
8. Aunt
9. Mom Neighboor
10. Daughter Neighboor
11. Dad

WE GETTING AN HAREM ENDING BOYS!
You forgot three female characters.

1. Mom
2. Caroline
3. Sarah
4. Teacher (celia)
5. Therapist (judy)
6. Schoolgirl no1 (macy)
7. Schoolgirl no2 (July)
8. Schoolgirl no3 (Delilah) (swimming pool)
9. Aunt
10. Violet (friends sarah)
11. Mom Neighboor
12. Daughter Neighboor
13. saleswoman (sexy shop)
14. Dad

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You forgot three female characters.
At least you should have deleted 14. ;)
And those are only the girls we've already seen. We already know that a new one will be introduced. I expect even more in the future.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
At least you should have deleted 14. ;)
And those are only the girls we've already seen. We already know that a new one will be introduced. I expect even more in the future.
Ahhahah
You're right the number 14 is to be eliminated. XD
I hope that will add many more girls. :eazyHype:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope that will add many more girls. :eazyHype:
Probably. I'm more interested in seeing lewd scenes with them than just seeing new girls honestly but i have high hopes. But since there are so many already it makes me wonder.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I hope to see a scene like this... with animation
Mommy appears to be a naughty one and we all know what naughty girls deserve. Seems like she know too! :coldsweat: I must say the reddish hue is very sexy here :closedtongue:

badass

Jul 24, 2017
From Icstor: "I've now finished about 32 animations, but still, one character is left to do."

kinda bad news. Still hoping for end of April tho :p

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
On a serios note, i hope that Icstor will choose the less-content-more-frequent updates route. I mean it will be at least 2.5 months after first release and the pledgers are charged monthly. Even if we get a humongous update (as we all expect i dare assuming) in the long run i feel like this nearly-3-months waiting will take its toll. I do realize he is re-learning how long it takes to update and how much content he can make within a certain timelimit but my point of view is that he would do better with 2 months at max if he stays with the per-monthly charge. If i would be a $100 pledger i'd be urging him to stay below 2 months or change to per-major-update.

jugde

Oct 28, 2017
On a serios note, i hope that Icstor will choose the less-content-more-frequent updates route. I mean it will be at least 2.5 months after first release and the pledgers are charged monthly. Even if we get a humongous update (as we all expect i dare assuming) in the long run i feel like this nearly-3-months waiting will take its toll. I do realize he is re-learning how long it takes to update and how much content he can make within a certain timelimit but my point of view is that he would do better with 2 months at max if he stays with the per-monthly charge. If i would be a $100 pledger i'd be urging him to stay below 2 months or change to per-major-update.
I've seen a new character in the preview pic's ... how much character's are there then, 14-15? xD And no storyline or "sidequest" has an end now? I think if he finish this awesome game ... it takes maybe 5 years or more....

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
I just hope story and characters will be more deep and less wide. I prefer 7-8 good different girls with own style and alot of interactions than 20 flat clones with several scenes, which will be abandoned faster than lightning.

3.70 star(s) 408 Votes