Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfy City v0.6c [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

loliamlol

Jun 3, 2019
i don't get how this thing works and I get a video or something. I'm very sorry, I'm super new to this

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Just came across this mod so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Seems like I have it installed but I can't see the logo on the lower left of the screen. Pressing 'z' doesn't activate the mod.

BOBBY BIZZLE

May 8, 2019
Just came across this mod so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Seems like I have it installed but I can't see the logo on the lower left of the screen. Pressing 'z' doesn't activate the mod.
same here. not sure if im doing it wrong or if the mod has been patched

mehmetsavurdepo29

Jul 4, 2019
error

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label mc_room_day1 is defined twice, at
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/D/labels_mc_room_day.rpyc", line 1 and
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/labels_mc_room_day.rpy", line 1.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Thu Jul 04 18:45:36 2019

Roger1

Aug 4, 2019
Found a game-breaking bug, sadly.
Was at the beach with Linda, bought cocka-colas, everything went fine. I then accidentally clicked the cheat button and the only way to exit is by selecting the last option "close cheat menu" which would have me end up in my room. I checked some of the other cheat options to not end up in my room, but I didn't find any so I had to do it. Ended up in my room, tried to go back to the previous auto save and all of them were filled up with cheat menu since I went through a couple of options. I didn't do any manual saves. Played a game some more, went to sleep (in the game), got woken up by Linda and went to the beach with her, again. When it got to the point I had to buy cocka-colas, the stand was empty, like I already bought them (because I did). Couldn't offer it to her because the drinks were already consumed previously.
I can't continue the game, and it fucking sucks because I got really invested in the story (if you know what I mean).

EDIT: I kind of managed to fix it, but not really. I used game save editor I found online and tried to edit my save game, searched for variables containing "beach". I found some variables like beach_buy which is used for whether those beach items were bought. Changed values to 0 and I could buy drinks again and give it to Linda. However, once I did, the story didn't progress further. Then I tried making all beach variables into 0 to set as if we never were to the beach and I got the same problem. The story would not progress further after having drinks. I figured beach_done variable has something to do with this and it was set to 6. I thought those were beach stages so I tried setting it to higher numbers to get to the higher stage. That didn't do anything but when I set it to 0, the game loaded with me and Linda in the beach house, ready to get it on. After "the scene", Linda told me to meet her in the lounge when I was ready, but she was nowhere to be found, so I gave up on it. Kinda sucks I didn't get to play the full story with her. I'll probably try to edit beach_done to different values and see if I can find her in the lounge.
Don't know if this is because the way the game is structured, but you should make it so you can close the cheat menu without resetting yourself in your room. Also, if only I knew you can go back with mouse scroll wheel. I tried going back on my oldest auto save, and I couldn't go back enough since there's a limit on how many steps you can go back, and Linda talks a fuckton at the beach.

EDIT: Didn't get it to work properly, but I could watch replays in the gallery.

Last edited:

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
when i use the incest patch with this mod i get a loading error so i could only play with one or the other at a time