Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfy City v0.6c [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

Kronman987

Aug 22, 2017
When I UnZip the compressed file, the difference I see between and older one and the new one is that there is no number at the beginning of the file description. If that is related to the way it is saved, the program may not be able to find the location of it........ Im grasping for a reason the new one might not work. I can get an old one to work, but it only has the updates related to it.

ManKaNoRz

Nov 4, 2019
When I UnZip the compressed file, the difference I see between and older one and the new one is that there is no number at the beginning of the file description. If that is related to the way it is saved, the program may not be able to find the location of it........ Im grasping for a reason the new one might not work. I can get an old one to work, but it only has the updates related to it.

ManKaNoRz

Nov 4, 2019
I just fix the error... the file is working its just I download the wrong game file... I downloaded the compressed version of the game 600+ MB file only now I downloaded the 3+ Gb file... thnx you btw..

Reactions: Kronman987

MOSHINDEIRU

Jul 18, 2018
Hey man sorry to bother you but When I put the file in the game folder , I get a traceback error. Like shown below, are there any obvious mistakes or anything that you remember off the top of your head that im possibly doing wrong ?

Reactions: elguebotepeluo

ManKaNoRz

Nov 4, 2019
try to run the game again man.. it works in me.. but if not.. I dont know if the mod runs on the older version though your version seems 0.6b...

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
No. I tried it yesterday and i did get an error...

This is the error that i get if you try it.

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
I just fix the error... the file is working its just I download the wrong game file... I downloaded the compressed version of the game 600+ MB file only now I downloaded the 3+ Gb file... thnx you btw..
Hi, I found this game file: MilfyCity 06c .zip 3.75 GB. Is the same that you downloaded? Did the cheat mod work with you?

Rayver

May 27, 2018
im sorry if you have answered this but i can't solve it. i keep getting this error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/caroline_room_night_scene1.rpyc", line 77, in script
�լ\��߲@�Q�����|��|
File "D:\games2\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc-compressed\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc-compressed\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Sat Apr 18 09:30:16 2020
```
and it doesnt happen when your mod isnt in the Game folder. how do i fix?