Cheat Mod Ren'Py Milfy City v0.6c [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
im sorry if you have answered this but i can't solve it. i keep getting this error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/caroline_room_night_scene1.rpyc", line 77, in script
�լ\��߲@�Q�����|��|
File "D:\games2\Milfy_City-0.5c-pc\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc-compressed\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc-compressed\Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 59, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Milfy City 0.6e
Sat Apr 18 09:30:16 2020
```
and it doesnt happen when your mod isnt in the Game folder. how do i fix?

If you want a mod that works then you can use this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6e.41364/

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Only with 0.6c but not long anymore because there is going too come a new Game version. The version Milfy City v0.7 is already at 80% so it's not taking that long anymore.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
how can i use this mod?

1. to install mod you must unRAR/unZIP the archive in the "...\Milfy_City-0.6c-pc" folder
2. for uninstalling the mod you only have to delete the .rpa file, but if you used UnRen, then you must also delete the folder "...Milfy_City-0.6c-pc\game\D.S.ModCheat_v0.1f_Milfy_City-0.6c-pc"

And then you see at the left a tekst: Enter Cheat Mod.

P.S. It's also on the 1st page of this topic.

kriz4060

Jun 8, 2020
hi...iam a new user....i downloaded v5 of milfy city compressed version of ds sama mod......i want to update the game to v6.....i saw link in the game for update and i reached here.....what i want to do now?

mrmannen

Jun 29, 2020
Only with 0.6c but not long anymore because there is going too come a new Game version. The version Milfy City v0.7 is already at 80% so it's not taking that long anymore.
"it's not taking that long anymore." and "not lot longer working" really got to me, it will be until next year 0.7 comes out and it's for sure working on 0.6c

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fr12rebel