5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

bigearl

Nov 21, 2020

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:

sara = <3
Thank you vm sir

vNOM253

Mar 7, 2018
there are people still waiting? just play the fucking game it's not fucking wow it doesn't need a guide

Brokong

Oct 29, 2023
are you blind? the post before yours literally just said,.. its OUTDATED and DONT USE IT!!! The main post even said its being updated for 1.0, not that it HAS BEEN....
No, i replied from the main thread. Thus meaning that i did not see/read any of the comments. I had zero knowledge of this game, meaning i didn't know what was the correct version to download. I was just simply thanking the person that posted it...no need to be a dick.

NLegend

May 8, 2021
No, i replied from the main thread. Thus meaning that i did not see/read any of the comments. I had zero knowledge of this game, meaning i didn't know what was the correct version to download. I was just simply thanking the person that posted it...no need to be a dick.
even if you did.. you can easily see the guide version does not match the game version, and also, it says on the front post it is being updated right now. I didnt mean to be a dick, but your answer is literally said like 30 times already...

Brokong

Oct 29, 2023
even if you did.. you can easily see the guide version does not match the game version, and also, it says on the front post it is being updated right now. I didnt mean to be a dick, but your answer is literally said like 30 times already...
You must have confused my comment with someone else for i never asked a question. I had said "awesome...thank you very much"

NLegend

May 8, 2021
You must have confused my comment with someone else for i never asked a question. I had said "awesome...thank you very much"
i never said you asked a question. what you said is an answer, or, reply, to a post. i didnt confuse anything with anyone, you still couldve seen the massive letters on the front page letting you know..

Jwjw aajqnqh

Nov 2, 2023

Modder:

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December

Installation:

Dev Notes:

sara = <3

Modder:

Features:

Installation:

Dev Notes:

sara = <3
Where is the download link?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Removed because it is outdated and being worked on at some point.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Steam release is tomorrow, see what changes it has if any for bugs and what not.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes