Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Just wait till the update is done, no reason to use an old mod for an old game version if you have the latest game version ready to download with the updated mod soon.
The reason why i kept a copy of 0.6e is because it has the none butchered Celia scenes.

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
Man she hasn't even dropped a hint or anything if she is even working on this or not, it's been 18 days since she last logged in here. I still haven't played the update and now I'll just wait for the harem DLC.

NLegend

May 8, 2021
Man she hasn't even dropped a hint or anything if she is even working on this or not, it's been 18 days since she last logged in here. I still haven't played the update and now I'll just wait for the harem DLC.
I mean... The ''hint'' is pretty much on the first message in the thread.. it literally says: ''Im working on 1.0'' If thats not a clear message, i dont know what is. Just be patient, lain is under no obligation to give updates, youre speculating things, and you should just be patient like most of us. And i said it again, and ill say it now; If youre impatient, or talking down on someone just because there hasnt been an update, make it yourself and share it with the community.

chocolaid

Jun 6, 2020
ok some of you still havent figured it out so let me give you a hint
think about half life 3, right? did you know that every time Gaben is asked about it it gets delayed? thats the end of the hint
you're welcome

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IchaTV

stlram5

Dec 16, 2020

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:

sara = <3
How soon do you think you'll have the 1.0 update ready?

Orranis

Jul 22, 2018
Just an nth reminder that the 1.0d version of the game is 1) drastically changed from the 0.71b version and 2) still isn't stable. So updating this mod to work with the latest version is a lot more work than usual, and may be pointless until the ICSTOR publishes a fixed/"finished" version of the game.

Lain also has a life, with other priorities and obligations. We aren't owed an update for something they graciously decided to offer for free in the first place.

RoodZwart

Oct 15, 2023

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:

Dev Notes:

sara = <3

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
waiting to avoid all arent LI's or played earlier girls(women). To first play through Judy, last girl in 0.71 with her mom in the house, and 2 girls in the classrooms if i didnt forget someone.
Want to do others afterwards, to not spoil them even they less interesting, but replaying lil sis and mom is nice anyway.
but something tells me that Judy and 2 school girls will be opened only after progressing with others

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->