Mod Ren'Py Milfy City - Lain's Walkthrough Mod + Cheat Mod [v0.71b]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
No, I'd say not, they said they were going to update back in November when the final version came out, and nothing.

It's not like you really need one now, as it has a one built in now.

There is a cheat mod and restoration content mod in the OP as well of the game thread.
Whatever is built in, Is it similar to what this mod was like? Helping guide to what to do? Because if it's just a "this is the better answer, this is the worse answer" type of thing I don't think it'd be that useful

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whatever is built in, Is it similar to what this mod was like? Helping guide to what to do? Because if it's just a "this is the better answer, this is the worse answer" type of thing I don't think it'd be that useful
It's a sandbox not a VN, it has a checklist/to-do list.

Reactions: Kylemnb

dasdsadad423423

Mar 5, 2024

Updated: 2021-07-15
Game/Creator: Milfy City /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.71b

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens
    • Including the incest patch in the mod

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:

sara = <3
good

Ghkoug

Apr 5, 2024

Modder:

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Milfy City! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to disable mini-games, set your money to $9999, unlock all secret cards, and unlock all of the scenes in the scene gallery.

• Making the game for festive for the holidays by adding an optional setting to use winter and Christmas themed background location images for the rooms in the game when it's December

Installation:

Dev Notes:

sara = <3
How to download

Reyarul

Jan 22, 2022

Modder:

Features:

Installation:

Dev Notes:

sara = <3
Update

Bowsersexe

Feb 28, 2019
the game crash when i try the lain's mod
i think because the mod is for the old version of the game, we cannot use it

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes