Fan Art Milfy City: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
I tried the Caroline's hair but something is bad and I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me? I applied on Avery HR-145 and will appear autofit but only for genesis 2 female or genesis 3 male and I tried everything but this is result.

Mistake.png

ratm

Feb 7, 2018
I tried the Caroline's hair but something is bad and I don't know how to fix it. Can someone help me? I applied on Avery HR-145 and will appear autofit but only for genesis 2 female or genesis 3 male and I tried everything but this is result.
Hi guys, where can you get models from that game? they look very nice, are they available for free or do you need to pay for them?
Thanks

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Load your hair without selecting character or anything, then parent your hair with character....try this ?

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Load your hair without selecting character or anything, then parent your hair with character....try this ?
So I'm not a complete idiot good. What you say I did it before. But problem is still here :noexpression: and doesn't work.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
So I'm not a complete idiot good. What you say I did it before. But problem is still here :noexpression: and doesn't work.
the used hair 145 are not for the genesis 3 but for victoria 4 .... are not those the hair even if similar!!!
exports the hair in fbx and then you import them ... so it should go !!!
I'm looking for the original hair ... I FIND YOU !!!

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
Newbie's work here. Trying to get my own slutty Linda though. There are few games play scenes with stockings or pantyhose on , really a pity. Still messing around on rendering setting (have no idea on how to make stocking not so glossy) and hunting on genitals assets like the one that game authors have. Sound like I'm on my way to make games lol.
Hope you guys enjoy it and give my some help, much appreciate ! ;)

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
Newbie's work here. Trying to get my own slutty Linda though. There are few games play scenes with stockings or pantyhose on , really a pity. Still messing around on rendering setting (have no idea on how to make stocking not so glossy) and hunting on genitals assets like the one that game authors have. Sound like I'm on my way to make games lol.
Hope you guys enjoy it and give my some help, much appreciate ! ;)
I hope that caroline is also fucked by her father.....my IDEA!!!hihihi....

Guss

May 26, 2018
One thing on the rendition, nice work, how ever, the areolas are a bit to large for her breasts, as well as, her nipples. Second, her belly button is a tad to high, should be right about waist level.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes