2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
1 downloaded VN.
2 downloaded the unofficial i-patch.
3 installed i-patch.
4 launched.
5 there was a moment when the “Mother” told the “son” to call her by name. I thought something was wrong here.
6 reached the point where "Mother" said to "Son": "I will introduce you to your new sisters" (ummmm WHAT???)

7 laughed, deleted the i-patch...

mrbigchungus, please remove the "incest" flag - it is neither fit nor logical.
if these two are sisters to him, then why does their brother, who judging by his appearance is much younger than them, know nothing about them? or maybe these two hotties are adopted by mom and become step-sisters to him?

and why does the mother ask her son to call her by name right at the doorstep of the house? Typically this happens when the son and mother move into the kissing stage in their relationship and consider each other GF and BF in the relationship.

The incest patch is illogical, and what happens after installing it looks silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythMackay

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.014] [Big Chungus Productions] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
mrbigchungus You should really considered switching from pngs to webps to greatly reduce size.

Universal: v0.(0)13 -> v0.014 [642 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Beaviss

Jan 27, 2018
That was the dumbest update in the history of dumb updates. But seeing as though I don't pay anything to the creator I shouldn't complain. But man that was dumb

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mrbigchungus

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for translating this game into different languages. My mother tongue is one of them.
I think it’s great and I thank everyone who made it! :love:

• Star-struck
Nov 10, 2017
1 downloaded VN.
2 downloaded the unofficial i-patch.
3 installed i-patch.
4 launched.
5 there was a moment when the “Mother” told the “son” to call her by name. I thought something was wrong here.
6 reached the point where "Mother" said to "Son": "I will introduce you to your new sisters" (ummmm WHAT???)

7 laughed, deleted the i-patch...

mrbigchungus, please remove the "incest" flag - it is neither fit nor logical.
if these two are sisters to him, then why does their brother, who judging by his appearance is much younger than them, know nothing about them? or maybe these two hotties are adopted by mom and become step-sisters to him?

and why does the mother ask her son to call her by name right at the doorstep of the house? Typically this happens when the son and mother move into the kissing stage in their relationship and consider each other GF and BF in the relationship.

The incest patch is illogical, and what happens after installing it looks silly.
Lol, kinda why people need to stop making patches for things not written that way, it just looks odd & silly down the line.

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
So, as I've read and experienced as of version 0.014, don't apply the incest patch. I did apply it at first but it became clear very quickly that it doesn't work within the narrative. It's just not compatible with the way things are written. The creator says as much.

Another thing to notice is that the "breathing" effect is 100% not necessary. I've enjoyed so many VN's that don't have this effect and have felt more involved in the story. The breathing effect takes me out of the immersion. Since this effect is not applied during lewd scenes, I think maybe they know that...maybe.

I can understand trying something new but, the breathing may be too much, at least the amount at which it's applied. The characters also move with the breathing, not just their chest(mouth breathers), also limbs and hands. As well as some of the mouth movements that try to be suggestive at times, are kind of a stretch. I know there are limitations, just expressing my opinion on the matter.

After finishing the end of the fast food bit. (holy shit, why?) Yeah. I'm...confused.

Also, the MC looks like a sub adult little douche bag.

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.13] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

- 273mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

pls update it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilfyCasesDamselsInDistress-0.014
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 10, 2017
Lore part of VN need to rewrite to become incest-friendly.
I mean I get incest is popular, but not everything needs to have it shoe horned in. Got to have stories about other things too, but don't worry, for every new incest free game about 20 incest implied games will drop lol.

Reactions: ramvivat
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes