• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.017] [Big Chungus Productions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

No build up at all with the characters. It's sad.

It's just BOOM! Right off the bat the women are thirsting after the MC. Zero lead up in the slightest.

Story is bland, and seems to be an after thought to the sex.
    The women are eager to jump his bones straight away. It's just one inuendo after another.

Women are all attractive though. That's the only plus side to this VN.

It is only my opinion, and probably not in the majority either, but I actually enjoy a story to go with the sex. Helps bring more of a realistic feel to what I'm being immersed into.
    Is there a plot, yeah there is. Rental house is blown up, and that's about it. Then you walk through the woods to your landladies house just to be questioned by the cops. Then you're hit on by the women. Just point blank with no effort. The MC takes a shower, and all 3 are just there watching you. Then one of them just askes to take pictures of your junk.

I forgot I even had this VN open. I found videos elsewhere more important for like an hour.
    With saying that, I'm going to pass on this one. No substance to creating a relationship with anyone, and just not very interesting to me.
    Good luck to Big Chungus Productions.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Nice Artwork!

That was the only good thing I can say about this.

The rest of the game the Dev should have included the number of his/her dealer to make sense of it all.

Talking animals? The dumbass landlady/roommate crap that you can't change but their name you can? The choices that are connected to a point system (with no indication which of the poorly written choices do what) The horrible choice of attire in this game. Sorry but there was just way too much ignorance slapping me in the face repeatedly to continue playing.

Hard Pass. If it was meant to be funny, sadly it missed its mark by a mile.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

FatGiant

This is a small review of version 0.1.

The story introduction is hilarious.

There is a possibility of customizing the role of the 3 female companions as well as the names for the MC and the 3 girls.

Pros:
    - There's a mystery to solve that will probably be the connecting thread of the game.
    - There's some obvious care of the writing. The dialogues are quite good and out of the ordinary.
    - The women behave in a way that isn't the common trope, it is actually quite refreshing and interesting.
    - The graphics are nice enough, they suggest a fast update cycle, or, at the very least, that they will not be a limiting factor.
    - The music and sounds are quite good and interesting, IMO.
    - The pace so far seems appropriate, it feels that things will escalate fast, but not precipitously.
    - The emulated "breathing" effect is really interesting and a very good idea.

Cons:

- The emulated "breathing" effect needs to be toned down a LOT. Everyone feels and looks out-of-breath. It will work perfectly if the effect is LESS pronounced to the point of being barely perceptible, as a respiration is, and at the same time be able to turn it up when excitement or other factors make sense.
    - The customization of roles feels forced and undeveloped. The dialogues don't support any other role but the default. To my eyes it feels an unnecessary feature in this state.
    - The over insistence on the suspicion gets old really fast and seemingly comes out of nowhere. Needs some fine tuning of the dialogues.
    - There's a points system, but no way to check them. I feel that when you have a system controlled by points, it is a good idea to have some form of way to let the player check it's progress, it may be immersion breaking, but it gives some illusion of control to the player.

Some considerations:

I enjoyed this introduction to a new story. It wasn't perfect, which gives hope for improvements. There was obvious care put into the crafting of the story. The suggestion of the girls being interested in the MC and each other is quite seductive and promises many interesting interactions.

I will await the continuance of this story with much interest.

Peace :)