VN Ren'Py Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.014] [Big Chungus Productions]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Milfy Cases: Damsels in Distress [v0.13] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 273mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Screenshot_20230907-010039.png if shes supposed to be mc mom y is he saying idk this woman btw im playing 0.13

Last edited:

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
y does mc say three sisters right there
View attachment 2910061
So that's no in the script, that's a patched version, b/c it doesn't make sense lol.

No that's not his mom, it's his Landlady (literally) and he will be living with "three roommates," in this particular line, since that is what's in the script I wrote.

If you use a patch or mod, I'm 99.999% sure the text just like this scene will make zero sense in many cases.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
So that's no in the script, that's a patched version, b/c it doesn't make sense lol.

No that's not his mom, it's his Landlady (literally) and he will be living with "three roommates," in this particular line, since that is what's in the script I wrote.

If you use a patch or mod, I'm 99.999% sure the text just like this scene will make zero sense in many cases.
ok ty for answering

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
ok ty for answering
No problem, I'm always interested in making sure my products are quality. My first complete game under this brand, Her Heart's Desire, I think is mostly bug free after an update this week, which was almost ten months after the game was finished.

Of course, if there are other issues with the newest build there (same with Milfy Cases in progress) I'm always happy to patch things up.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
No problem, I'm always interested in making sure my products are quality. My first complete game under this brand, Her Heart's Desire, I think is mostly bug free after an update this week, which was almost ten months after the game was finished.

Of course, if there are other issues with the newest build there (same with Milfy Cases in progress) I'm always happy to patch things up.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!
i most certainly will loved hhd

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Done all the right choices with the +1 and the sound popping up and I got to see mary doing a photoshoot and blowing me off and eating out big sis.
Done another playthrough where I chose everything that they didn't like and I got no scenes out of it. Not gonna lie the game is extremely short and kinda boring and nothing's happening. If you forward to next choice game lasts 2 minutes, if you read through the whole thing you get 18 or so minutes out of it. Worst of all you can't really be yourself or play your way otherwise you don't get any scenes at all so for those of us that aren't playing into the good guy role that wanted to teach the officer a lesson for stealing the money from our surviving lockbox right under our nose in broad daylight there is no route. And what's the deal with the animals??? The squirrel and the Raccoon make no sense at all story wise. Is this Doctor doolittle? Is it a horror game? Is it a harem game? Who knows.

I don't see why this game needs to be 4GB in size given the little amount of content that's even available. It's still in alpha demo mode. Will prolly check it out in a few years when it gets more content.

The models are nice I'll give you that and when the assets are used right the visuals look good but without anything to look forward to and with the game eating up almost unnecessary 4GB of disk space I can't rate the game high as I would have done if things were different.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I don't see why this game needs to be 4GB in size
I think that's something worth looking at, I can adjust the compression on future updates. There is an update after the .013 that's available elsewere, and the next (.015) should be out...this month I think, barring any issues.

Each update has been a few hundred images and probably 3-5 thousand words of text, I think, and lately it's been every 2 months or a bit less due to updates on Her Heart's Desire, my other game, and of course, bug fixing in this game, since it's had a lot of volunteers in the last month help me fix a massive list of items.

If all goes well, this will be finished in 2024, by the end of the year.

Last edited:

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Ok will give it another shot when that's ready. And if updated regularly I don't mind subscribing.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
What incest??? they even no real mom/sisters/brother
Nope, they aren't, people made a patch though to change the relationships apparently.

Thing is, it's not written that way, but if that's something folks enjoy, they're welcome to make changes, it's not like I can stop them. I'm just glad people enjoy the game.

If that tag is annoying folks, I'll see if I can ask to get it removed since it's referring to bonus content not made by this here fat gorilla. Cheers.

Reactions: TheRipper_YBT16

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
If that tag is annoying folks, I'll see if I can ask to get it removed since it's referring to bonus content not made by this here fat gorilla. Cheers.
Ya if you can, remove that tag since it just messes up with the search and wastes time of those you are searching for it .Plus there would be so many more same qns in the future .I too was annoyed .

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes