U

User_839713

RedPillBlues, Honestly, I would rather have MC performing things on Linda while she's unaware of it at all times. Because if they're going to make a scene while Linda is aware of MC's feelings for her, it would completely ruin the fetish and she would just be placed into the rest of the game's characters, which would turn the game into a repetitive experience.

The reason why i'm still supporting this project is because of the existing scenes with Linda and the fact that she's unaware of the actions performed on her while she's sleeping etc.
The whole "unaware incest" theme of Linda's story is well appreciated by tons and tons of fans of the game. And with MC finding more ways of rubbing himself upon Linda, makes this game unique and amazing.

I am sure a lot of fans would agree with me as there's barely any cartoon game out there supporting this type of fetish.
Only play this game because Linda

Reactions: Dwene

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah but the content not crap i.e. 10 sec animations that take a month or 2 months in this case to complete
Both the coding and the animation part of the updates take quite some time, and you would agree with me if you had some knowledge about these sort of things. There's hundreds of lines of codes that has to be placed in the right order for the update to basically work properly. The pictures for the animations has to line up perfectly with the previous ones drawn to assure that it'll be a smooth scene. You might not believe me but drawing pictures like these takes hours upon hours to actually finish, that is of course if you want them to look perfect. Then after it's done you'll have to use the picture in order to make new ones with slight movements to create the animation, and that is not an easy process considering the fact that they all have to be lined up perfectly. For example, moving the arm of a character in a scene would require you to draw the same size of that arm a couple of times. It is your responsibility to assure that the arm remains the same size while it's moving throughout all of the pictures involved in the animation. And that is just the arm.. They have to worry about full body movements on two characters.

Dialogues and the story in general takes quite some time to come up with too. A lot of creativity has to be put into this part of the game.

I do also believe that there's only one or two artists that draws and animate for the game. I am not sure.

Reactions: Zeppole

dajingos

Oct 28, 2018
Both the coding and the animation part of the updates take quite some time, and you would agree with me if you had some knowledge about these sort of things. There's hundreds of lines of codes that has to be placed in the right order for the update to basically work properly. The pictures for the animations has to line up perfectly with the previous ones drawn to assure that it'll be a smooth scene. You might not believe me but drawing pictures like these takes hours upon hours to actually finish, that is of course if you want them to look perfect. Then after it's done you'll have to use the picture in order to make new ones with slight movements to create the animation, and that is not an easy process considering the fact that they all have to be lined up perfectly. For example, moving the arm of a character in a scene would require you to draw the same size of that arm a couple of times. It is your responsibility to assure that the arm remains the same size while it's moving throughout all of the pictures involved in the animation. And that is just the arm.. They have to worry about full body movements on two characters.

Dialogues and the story in general takes quite some time to come up with too. A lot of creativity has to be put into this part of the game.

I do also believe that there's only one or two artists that draws and animate for the game. I am not sure.
From Dec 11th to Jan 26th, they had about 45 days(50 if you include the holidays), assuming 5 hours avg each day, they had 225 hours. So, your telling me that drawing 10 sec animation takes 200+ hours or more? Thats assuming that everything is run by one person. They definitely have a programmer on their payroll and also a person that write those HORRIBLE dialogues. So a three man crew putting 200+ hours in 45 days (thats less than 30 hours a week) amounts to 10 sec (or less) animations?

Ive not even started about the learning curve. By now (v0.13) even a amateur programmer should have a good idea about the limitations of the system and animation program they are using. And dont get me started on the artist INUSEN. This guy is perfectly able to write a whole damn comic in a month. If ur a fan of his work, u would definitely know this.

Just play the next version and let me know whether it was worth 200+ hours or not. Even the gloria animation which was the longest in the game did not take them this long. They are purposefully doing this.

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
From Dec 11th to Jan 26th, they had about 45 days(50 if you include the holidays), assuming 5 hours avg each day, they had 225 hours. So, your telling me that drawing 10 sec animation takes 200+ hours or more? Thats assuming that everything is run by one person. They definitely have a programmer on their payroll and also a person that write those HORRIBLE dialogues. So a three man crew putting 200+ hours in 45 days (thats less than 30 hours a week) amounts to 10 sec (or less) animations?

Ive not even started about the learning curve. By now (v0.13) even a amateur programmer should have a good idea about the limitations of the system and animation program they are using. And dont get me started on the artist INUSEN. This guy is perfectly able to write a whole damn comic in a month. If ur a fan of his work, u would definitely know this.

Just play the next version and let me know whether it was worth 200+ hours or not. Even the gloria animation which was the longest in the game did not take them this long. They are purposefully doing this.
I've said it once and i'll say it again, there's always room for improvements regarding their efficiency.

I mean, i wouldn't waste my whole day, ignore family & friends and life in general on a game that wouldn't even give me enough income to pay my rent and let me have access to food under a months time. They get around 2000 - 3000$ a month on this game, splitting this between the team members wouldn't leave them that much for each to keep. Which means that they probably can't rely on this game when it comes to economy. So they are probably working on other things outside of Milftoon Drama, spending most of their time on things that actually brings them food on the table and a roof over their heads.

And with people constantly leaking their game, money starts to become an issue. Not to mention the motivation.
Now by criticizing their inefficiency and brainwashing yourself with false thoughts about the team doesn't make the situation any better.

I still stand by my opinion, that they could always improve their efficiency, but you'll also have to think "outside the box" before judging them. Especially someone that spends part of their free time actually doing something for the community.

This update has taken a bit longer to get out there for one reason. Holidays with family & friends.

U

User_839713

I used google tradutor:

The spanish to english:

My forum friends understand all their opinions, but complaining and criticizing is not the solution.

The real solution would be:

1- If we want to solve the delay in the updates, it would be better to support them in Patreon so that the updates, the content and the improvements in the game are faster.

2 - If you have complaints, join Patreon support, remember that Patreon will listen even more than in this forum.

3- I totally agree with what DWENE says, they also have social life, work, family, do not live alone of this project (milftoon drama).

4- We do not know if they have had family problems or other types of problems.

therefore, I recommend discretion, patience and support in Patreon to resolve all their complaints and negativities, especially if they want the game to improve and avoid more delays in the updates.

PD: I do not see another solution simpler than this.

Milftoon-Drama

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2017
I've said it once and i'll say it again, there's always room for improvements regarding their efficiency.

I mean, i wouldn't waste my whole day, ignore family & friends and life in general on a game that wouldn't even give me enough income to pay my rent and let me have access to food under a months time. They get around 2000 - 3000$ a month on this game, splitting this between the team members wouldn't leave them that much for each to keep. Which means that they probably can't rely on this game when it comes to economy. So they are probably working on other things outside of Milftoon Drama, spending most of their time on things that actually brings them food on the table and a roof over their heads.

And with people constantly leaking their game, money starts to become an issue. Not to mention the motivation.
Now by criticizing their inefficiency and brainwashing yourself with false thoughts about the team doesn't make the situation any better.

I still stand by my opinion, that they could always improve their efficiency, but you'll also have to think "outside the box" before judging them. Especially someone that spends part of their free time actually doing something for the community.

This update has taken a bit longer to get out there for one reason. Holidays with family & friends.
Thank you for this
Side Note - *We get way less than 2k-3k but that is not the issue at this time. The issue has to do mostly with fixing bugs and increasing the gameplay. Patrons complained that the updates were small so we are adding more gameplay (dialogs and people to talk to) to keep everyone happy.
Most that complain here are not patrons (if they were they would complained on the patron page) but we still consider everyone's view and opinion regardless.
We are not new into the game development so we know that when it comes to these things , some people will never be happy (usually the ones that never supported a game are the ones that complain the most) so we do not let that demotivate us.
We are changing the core development and playstyle/scene-style of the game soon to make some updates faster

Sep 12, 2017
I used google tradutor:

The spanish to english:

My forum friends understand all their opinions, but complaining and criticizing is not the solution.

The real solution would be:

1- If we want to solve the delay in the updates, it would be better to support them in Patreon so that the updates, the content and the improvements in the game are faster.

2 - If you have complaints, join Patreon support, remember that Patreon will listen even more than in this forum.

3- I totally agree with what DWENE says, they also have social life, work, family, do not live alone of this project (milftoon drama).

4- We do not know if they have had family problems or other types of problems.

therefore, I recommend discretion, patience and support in Patreon to resolve all their complaints and negativities, especially if they want the game to improve and avoid more delays in the updates.

PD: I do not see another solution simpler than this.
hahaha thank you friend had not noticed, but was the translator of the pages of google chrome normally to understand them in this forum I have to translate the full page to Spanish hehe

Reactions: User_839713
Sep 12, 2017
wow ... negative reviews because we are late on an update and because I asked from people who enjoy the game to rate it. Oh well... We love you guys anyway and can't wait to see you return and play our game as soon as the update is posted.
well I would like to ask more or less when this update is published (0.14)

Sep 12, 2017
wow ... negative reviews because we are late on an update and because I asked from people who enjoy the game to rate it. Oh well... We love you guys anyway and can't wait to see you return and play our game as soon as the update is posted.
and if friend that I also saw a lot of negativity 0.o
I'm as surprised as you.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes