• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
will the new update have skipable phone call conversation for the part before 0.12 version?
Are we talking about the 50/50 calls with the rich milf for example?

I think I've been skipping most of them after the first like 2 calls. Just wait for her to pick up the phone, then press Esc and watch what the MC says to himself to see if the call was positive or not.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Are we talking about the 50/50 calls with the rich milf for example?

I think I've been skipping most of them after the first like 2 calls. Just wait for her to pick up the phone, then press Esc and watch what the MC says to himself to see if the call was positive or not.
I am taking about the long phone calls, like introduction call of mr Gloria, or call with the cop girl

Reactions: allintine

dicko mode

Jan 23, 2019
can anyone please help me out.so basically i got the dicount card from the maid and i gave ms gloria her drink.what do i do next?

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Hello friends, you think that milftoon will continue to develop more support for the game. My version is O.13 and I have already managed to pass it

Reactions: allintine

buhbert

Nov 8, 2018
Hello friends, you think that milftoon will continue to develop more support for the game. My version is O.13 and I have already managed to pass it
if you check out the official patreon site of milftoon you see the newest post talking about 0.14 :)

Reactions: parqueo
3.40 star(s) 148 Votes