Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Just trying this game out and I'm not getting very far. The screen goes straight to full without the ability to shrink it, also I'm unable to find a menu to save unless I xit completely by using the escape button. Is there something in the room that's used for the menu. Right clicking doesn't do it either. Any help would be appreciated.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just trying this game out and I'm not getting very far. The screen goes straight to full without the ability to shrink it, also I'm unable to find a menu to save unless I xit completely by using the escape button. Is there something in the room that's used for the menu. Right clicking doesn't do it either. Any help would be appreciated.
Esc should bring you to a menu where you can save/load, access the options, quit or return to the game. Although it's a technically kind of wonky game so I wouldn't be that surprised if it doesn't work for you. I'd try redownloading and see if it fixes itself. If not I'm afraid I can't really help you there.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I can not do the last step by step of version 1.13 beta, in the part of buying corn seeds says that in the next version but in the step by step says that this and in version 1.13 I am in version 1.13 but says that it is possible to buy in the next version

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Esc should bring you to a menu where you can save/load, access the options, quit or return to the game. Although it's a technically kind of wonky game so I wouldn't be that surprised if it doesn't work for you. I'd try redownloading and see if it fixes itself. If not I'm afraid I can't really help you there.
Thx, I miss spoke i was using control, alt,delete. When I just tried esc I was unable to save. It was highlighted but wouldn't still wouldn't save. Thx

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thx, I miss spoke i was using control, alt,delete. When I just tried esc I was unable to save. It was highlighted but wouldn't still wouldn't save. Thx
You have to highlight a slot and then click save at the bottom. It's usually the other way around.
If it doesn't work that way I'd check the games read/write permissions. Maybe start up with admin privileges.

dajingos

Oct 28, 2018
This is the reason i dropped them from my patreon. These guys are getting more and more greedy. The last update was on Dec 11th and its 26th of Jan and no new version.
I dont know how these guys are still getting more patreon. They charged the patreon for a full month and delivered nothing. These guys used to publish full comic with the same Disney art within a month and now they come here and keep asking for more money.
Publishers like this should be punished like EA and Bethesda for treating patreon like shit.

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
This is the reason i dropped them from my patreon. These guys are getting more and more greedy. The last update was on Dec 11th and its 26th of Jan and no new version.
I dont know how these guys are still getting more patreon. They charged the patreon for a full month and delivered nothing. These guys used to publish full comic with the same Disney art within a month and now they come here and keep asking for more money.
Publishers like this should be punished like EA and Bethesda for treating patreon like shit.
Why do you question the reason of them getting more patrons?
Take Summertime Saga as an example. They take months between each update. Still they got 17,100+ patrons with almost 50,000$ as a monthly income. And they are growing at a rapid speed.

I wouldn't say that "greedy" is the right word.
They are working hard on their game as a small team. Although i could agree with you that there's always room for improvements for their efficiency.

Reactions: Zeppole

dajingos

Oct 28, 2018
Why do you question the reason of them getting more patrons?
Take Summertime Saga as an example. They take months between each update. Still they got 17,100+ patrons with almost 50,000$ as a monthly income. And they are growing at a rapid speed.

I wouldn't say that "greedy" is the right word.
They are working hard on their game as a small team. Although i could agree with you that there's always room for improvements for their efficiency.
Yeah but the content not crap i.e. 10 sec animations that take a month or 2 months in this case to complete

Dwene

Dec 7, 2018
Great another shitty scene that doesn't involve penetration or further the relationship with the mother. And don't we basically have one of those already?
RedPillBlues, Honestly, I would rather have MC performing things on Linda while she's unaware of it at all times. Because if they're going to make a scene while Linda is aware of MC's feelings for her, it would completely ruin the fetish and she would just be placed into the rest of the game's characters, which would turn the game into a repetitive experience.

The reason why i'm still supporting this project is because of the existing scenes with Linda and the fact that she's unaware of the actions performed on her while she's sleeping etc.
The whole "unaware incest" theme of Linda's story is well appreciated by tons and tons of fans of the game. And with MC finding more ways of rubbing himself upon Linda, makes this game unique and amazing.

I am sure a lot of fans would agree with me as there's barely any cartoon game out there supporting this type of fetish.

3.40 star(s) 148 Votes