RPGM Abandoned Milftoon Beach [v4.902] [Milftoon]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Guys in part 3 at the beginning after getting wire from roof, walkthrough says to go to the hallway and take down the picture. Which god damn picture cause was clicking every single PAINTING (cause there are no pictures) in the whole house but nothing happens and I'm stuck.

Jun 13, 2018
I followed every step on the fourth chapter but I got stuck on the "get coal" part, the character says that he can't pick it with his bare hands, is there some step missing or a fix to this part? It's kinda frustating because i'm basically on the end of the game and cant finish it haha

Jul 5, 2017
coal is here .pick up coal from steam machine .
I followed every step on the fourth chapter but I got stuck on the "get coal" part, the character says that he can't pick it with his bare hands, is there some step missing or a fix to this part? It's kinda frustating because i'm basically on the end of the game and cant finish it haha[/QU OTE]

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
I am in this part of the walkthrough.

Use glass of water on oil
use species on oil and use them on the fire that came out of the kitchen.you should get a prefume.

But I dont see any fire coming out of any kitchen. I mix spices and oil in Habibi's house, but there is no fire anywhere.

Did you experience anything similar?

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
6th part :

- Go outside, then left street
- Go To Dad's Office. Near the Trash behind You Can Get a Piece of Papper Thats A Love Letter. Give It To The Cook , She Will Give You a Pencil (NB : at this point, i had a bug, there was 2 cooks, if you have that bug too, try to give the paper to the one that is behind, her head and a boob can be seen and clicked)
-Go to The Indian House The Investigate The Motor Under The Bed And Get The Oil Cover.
-Come Back To The House , Give The Oil Cover And The Pencil To Your Sister . Then Trade Place With Her.
-One Time With Your Sister Go To The Cellar Door And Use The Oil Cover

cant pass this one, i try to give sis the oil cover and pen but mc doesnt give it to her.....help pls! ;-;

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
6th part :

- Go To Dad's Office. Near the Trash behind You Can Get a Piece of Papper Thats A Love Letter. Give It To The Cook , She Will Give You a Pencil (NB : at this point, i had a bug, there was 2 cooks, if you have that bug too, try to give the paper to the one that is behind, her head and a boob can be seen and clicked)
-Go to The Indian House The Investigate The Motor Under The Bed And Get The Oil Cover.
-Come Back To The House , Give The Oil Cover And The Pencil To Your Sister . Then Trade Place With Her.

cant pass this one, i try to give sis the oil cover and pen but mc doesnt give it to her.....help pls! ;-;
do you have a previous save? Just in case. I haven't got there.

Found the solution to the problem with the perfume. You have to "Use" the oven in the indian house and fire will come out. It's not well explained in the walkthrough, imho

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
6th part :

try this walkthrough in spanish. Use google translate or whatever.

The good thing about it is that it explains everything in a different manner, and fill some gaps that you might encounter in the original walkthrough.

In fact you dont have to do follow the steps of the original guide. The way it is explained in the original guide doesn't work the same way, I think.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Game crashes and close itself right in the beginning when i enter in the reception room. It happens only to me?

YIJJ

Oct 28, 2018
I could help I'm stuck in the part where I have the perfume and the love song, and I have to talk to the mom and give her these things, but the mother does not change the dialogue that I could have omitted

Talk to the Indian guy a few times again and again and you will will make a deal with him after that you can give those things to her.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
How come this game keep shutting down on me? pissing me off since i'm following the walkthrough and all the sudden it just closes. You can't save either. Is it a bug or what?

Jul 5, 2017
I am in this part of the walkthrough.

Use glass of water on oil
use species on oil and use them on the fire that came out of the kitchen.you should get a prefume.

But I dont see any fire coming out of any kitchen. I mix spices and oil in Habibi's house, but there is no fire anywhere.

Did you experience anything similar?
use oven and the fire

Zeeman28a

Aug 7, 2017
Hi there. I was wondering where is the credit card on the fountain in the restaurant? I assume the statue is in the middle of the fountain, right? So where is the credit card? I do see something that looks like a credit card on a seat by a table but i cannot investigate the table, the seat or the item on the seat. milftoonbeach.JPG

Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes