RPGM Abandoned Milftoon Beach [v4.902] [Milftoon]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I've been following the guide on Episode 2 where you interact with the maid, after that you have to talk with her so she can give you the room 3 key, but she never does. I tried talking with her before and after getting the grease, but is just a long conversation and I don't get any key from her. Does anyone know a workaround?

Reactions: Dave Rashid

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys last time i play this game it was till the 3 episode. So i think 2 year ego XD Now i download this new version i found here and i see that this versione have 4 episode. Now i am just confuse. On the first page it say: You play as Joey and later Tom.
Can someone explain to me? I played episode 3 and I do not remember Joey disappearing, why in the 4th episode does this Tom appear? Have they just change the main protagonist name? Or i have to fear the NTR? Perhaps i have to replay the game form the 0 and in episode 3 there is some change >.>
Can someone tell me about Joey and Tom?

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
fuck, i haet the fucking game already there is an annoying bug that makes the timer never disappear and i cant progress because that shit, spent 2 hours for that shit

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This game is very reminiscent to the old Leisure Suit Larry games. The humour is hit and miss and the characters are wacky. The overworld artstyle is... strange. The main issue the game has the dialogue. It moves like molasses during the sex scenes and by god does it drag along.

Also, out of curiosity, does anyone know what engine this game uses? Or if it even uses a specific one? It's definitely not an RPGM game judging by the look of it; plus it's game files are different.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
I hope they don't drop work on this for Milftoon Drama. Episode 4 left at a cliffhanger, but I am not a fan of Tom, please go back to the first MC in the next episode (if it ever comes about).

Dave Rashid

Jan 18, 2018
plz help for some reason the walkthrough tells me to talk to maid to get room key 3 in 2nd episode but whenever i talk to her she only gives me key 2 and says she has to clean other rooms the walkthrough says shes supposed to give it to me so idk what to do

Reactions: astharia

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
need help cant gave milfbuck to Zalina HELP ok found it now how you get coal from steamer in resort all good found it

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
WOW this game is a legend. It really satisfies both NTR ( mc and other guys are the cuckolder) and Incest fetishes. I love the scene with the indian kid (friend of joey the mc) and joey's (mc) sexy mom, he's sweet talking a slutty mom like " you divorce your husband and we'll get married and have lots of babies while they are having sex " that is something unusual to her instead of dirty talking her .

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Hi guys last time i play this game it was till the 3 episode. So i think 2 year ego XD Now i download this new version i found here and i see that this versione have 4 episode. Now i am just confuse. On the first page it say: You play as Joey and later Tom.
Can someone explain to me? I played episode 3 and I do not remember Joey disappearing, why in the 4th episode does this Tom appear? Have they just change the main protagonist name? Or i have to fear the NTR? Perhaps i have to replay the game form the 0 and in episode 3 there is some change >.>
Can someone tell me about Joey and Tom?
No you don't have to fear NTR since you are not comitted and not in a relationship to any of the female character in the game instead you're the one doing the cuckolding, for example, in mom's hscenes, with the hotel manager (RP), your friend the indian kid, and you. The one being cuckolded is your father right, not you

Reactions: flex@òtt

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Just going to fix some things -> upload -> mirror. 20 ish mins

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Kinda got side tracked. Sorry. Updated the links

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
just started the game... what are you supposed to do ? says he needs to wash the sand off but whenever I click on anything he just walks to it...

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
just started the game... what are you supposed to do ? says he needs to wash the sand off but whenever I click on anything he just walks to it...
Do not play this game without a walkthrough. It's an absolute nightmare otherwise.

Walkthrough:

Reactions: Okami_12
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes