RPGM Abandoned Milftoon Beach [v4.902] [Milftoon]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rodita

May 22, 2017
The game don't open,have someting wrong with the download or something? (I use Windows 7 Ultimate and they have OpenGL 2.0 lower)

Dave Rashid

Jan 18, 2018
I've been following the guide on Episode 2 where you interact with the maid, after that you have to talk with her so she can give you the room 3 key, but she never does. I tried talking with her before and after getting the grease, but is just a long conversation and I don't get any key from her. Does anyone know a workaround?
Same Here i dont know how to fix this

Dave Rashid

Jan 18, 2018
@muttdoggy how to you get past the maid scene in game 2 the maid does not give you a key like it says on the walk through is there a work around or something?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@muttdoggy how to you get past the maid scene in game 2 the maid does not give you a key like it says on the walk through is there a work around or something?
IIRC, it's blackmailing the maid. Something with the dad?? I also recall something about the clinic? This is from memory so I could be wrong.

Reactions: jackkane

granzon619

Jun 29, 2017
need help guy when i give condom to sister and finish a scene after that follow the walkthrough i'm go out to dad office but no love letter even i'm add item but bug 2 cook and i can't give the letter to cook help pls !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Rashid

Jan 18, 2018
@muttdoggy can u please explain a little bit more about how to get the maid key i dont remember seeing a clinic nor an interaction with the father anytime soon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Just looked at the walkthrough really quick. I think it's where you talk to her and take the key from her while doing that. My save is a new save so I've have to set some time aside to get there to find out for sure..

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
what a legend you are my friend
How i can do this :
- Investigate the Weird Numbers now clean toilet. Go to the Terrace and then upstairs to the Control Room Entrance?! The hero always say in the kitchen Nice and clear toilet or I can't do it and at the control room he say that he need a password from the kitchen !

mnd

Jun 12, 2018
Hey guys. Anyone have a walkthrough for part4? entered the pool area and can't progress further :(

Zkorey

Feb 28, 2018
Does anyone have the game walkthrough? I'm at the beginning and I'm truly lost.

Sakthi keerthi

Feb 20, 2018
I can't mix ingredients
How to work with that. Please someone help me . and what are the ingredients tell me guys. I don't know what to do someone help me

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes