el8

Jul 16, 2017
Has this project been abandoned?
Officially? No, but even if he's doing work on the game, he's not showing it anywhere. Making a post once per few months and using lame excuses like "hey I was on a business trip" usually means it's safe to presume the project is dead. He's still doing $60 per month, though, so scamming people works, I guess.

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Officially? No, but even if he's doing work on the game, he's not showing it anywhere. Making a post once per few months and using lame excuses like "hey I was on a business trip" usually means it's safe to presume the project is dead. He's still doing $60 per month, though, so scamming people works, I guess.
Unfortunately, I have seen this coming. I tried to warning the patrons there, but they still continued giving him money to do nothing. This Developer is a complete idiot and the patrons are too dumb to see. This guy are still making money because the patrons allow him to such thing. It's actually so annoying the money this guy already did doing nothing.
There is no worse blind man than the one who doesn't want to see.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
hmmm Have to see what the future holds to see if it will go back into the veil of obscurity as it once did

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well...got to day 2 and I'm not sure if I'm stuck or there's nothing more...I have to get the manager out of her office on day 2 and I've scanned all area's on the map for a hint of how to do it. Can't seem to combined any of my current items either.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
well...got to day 2 and I'm not sure if I'm stuck or there's nothing more...I have to get the manager out of her office on day 2 and I've scanned all area's on the map for a hint of how to do it. Can't seem to combined any of my current items either.
got the same problem, just start a New Game.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes