Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Some items and locations
  • Sleeping Pills: Mom's Luggage.
  • Chewing Gum: Mc' Luggage.
  • Brush: on the service trolley.
  • Yoga's Key: After Combine Brush + Chewing Gum use it in the Grate.
  • Slice of Bologna: Kitchen on the Same Floor of Bella's Office.
  • Slice of Bologna with pills: Combine those two and use it on Fluffy.
  • Boat 's paddles: Next to the Storage Room on the wall.
  • Tv Remote Control: Drawer under the Tv.
  • Bella's Laptop: Bella's Office on the Bookshelf and use it on the Desk.
  • Mom's sunglasses: Balcony
  • Towels: Bathroom Drawer.
  • Lotion: At the Shop.
  • Crowbar: Shop just asks the Lady.
  • Bolt Cutter: Basement
  • Saw: Potting Shed
  • PitchFork: Potting Shed

How to Free Lisa
  • You need [Basic Bolt Cutter][Saw][PitchFork]
  • Use the "Saw" twice on the "PitchFork" to get "Saw PitchFork Handle"
  • Use the "Basic Bolt Cutter" on "Saw PitchFork Handle" to get "Better Bolt Cutter"
  • Then used it on Lisa

lsxyz

Oct 2, 2017
when I need the lotion in day2 and going into the shop I got bugged after the cutscene. I cannot enter nor leave

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
when I need the lotion in day2 and going into the shop I got bugged after the cutscene. I cannot enter nor leave
If you got the same bug I did where there just is no pot, then load a previous save where you're in the room about to go with the Mom to the beach, but don't talk to her again until after you get the towels/glasses/lotion. I think that's what fixed it for me at least.

Other than that, the game is pretty solid, but the way the navigation works can be extremely tedious having to go back and forth all the time. A better idea would be to just add a Map view when outside and have the arrow nonsense for inside areas.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
32 Bit Version: The game won't load. It's stop after a write in the name....
Milf' Resort stop.jpg

I solved the problem. I started typing in the name, when I discovered the menu in the lower left corner disappeared, so I deleted the name and started typing it again, then the game worked.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Dafuq? So I get the code and go back to her office for the reward and ... it skips a scene? No pussy, not even a glimpse of a tit! What a jip.

Firsk

Oct 19, 2017
I give this 5/10.
Nice images, nicely working system (only "bugs" i got was finding old items again).
Pretty decent story (to short where it matters), and way to easy to "complete".
I somewhat randomly clicked through each mission, and found everything almost instantly.

Hopefully, it gets a bit tougher to complete things later on, but i doubt it.
I prefer a bit of work for the reward, and this was over in a couple of minutes.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Dafuq? So I get the code and go back to her office for the reward and ... it skips a scene? No pussy, not even a glimpse of a tit! What a jip.
not sure what you did, but certainly wasn't what happened in my game.

Wolfe Tone

May 11, 2017
I can't believe this dev posted an update. I thought he died months ago and left his patreon up for shits and giggles.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
if I'm not wrong she jerks you off, btw careful using the "Space Bar" this force to skip the scenes.

Reactions: Reese286
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes