R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I just checked the patreon. Honestly, dev is a troll. Should tag this game as "abandoned".

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
A shame, this game had a really promising demo... but then day 1 was was disappointing and the dev is MIA almost always, a game with potential... but there are a lot of games with potential, he clearly doesn't prioritize the game.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A shame, this game had a really promising demo... but then day 1 was was disappointing and the dev is MIA almost always, a game with potential... but there are a lot of games with potential, he clearly doesn't prioritize the game.
Eh, we're getting it for 'free' so just watch the thread or check the updates section every day or two. When it pops up as new, or if it pops up as new, then enjoy it again, otherwise just ignore it. I've found that's the best bet with any game on the site. It will update or it won't, not much any of us can do about it.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
  • Multiple self imposed deadlines have been missed
  • Current release is 4 months late
  • His last update after being absent for a month was "Hey guys, jus back home from a business trip, wanna sleep. More news later. Sorry."
Marking as abandoned.

May 3, 2017
  • Multiple self imposed deadlines have been missed
  • Current release is 4 months late
  • His last update after being absent for a month was "Hey guys, jus back home from a business trip, wanna sleep. More news later. Sorry."
Marking as abandoned.
Evidence based decision making. I love it. :FuckYea:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
damm.. i was really looking forward to this game but it looks like the game dev is sort of a scumbag :mad::mad::mad:... i liked the concept of a game like this, with the amt of dirtbag devs out there i'm thinking about making my own game... :test3::test3::test3::test3:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Priority changes, as it is informations are required as to start understanding, then, the validity of the result is tied to the overall values (amount of data, capacity to process them etc).
In any case, there no ""guaranty" so far to have a shared understanding, whatever is the subject.
Then, patreon.. Locking posts content is quite a good way to make community wide reports and support chaos. This as to change log and bug reports are heavy functions.
Out of community based development, there little to none others way to reach the most/better result.

REQ then management etc, the pitfalls sure exist. Shame to have seen so many projects die only because Lead did not know how to handle a given situation.

Still, these day with crowdfunding, quite some RPG are getting close, with more titles appearing from time to time.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Not in atm, same as quite some others features.
Quite no sure if the game will get further updates (see earlier).

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes