BrandenUS

Aug 3, 2019
havent played this one in a while... could it be that they changed to rempy recently? dont remember having that engine when i played it before. also im seeing a lot of questions of people getting stuck: are they refering to the steam version or the regular one?

FragileEmerald

May 27, 2018
Game sends me into main menu after watching the threesome scene, and i cant go further\get back to clearing the game. Is it THE END or a bug?

And why do we have a shop girl in list but no scenes? I though game is completed?

joeymantra

Aug 7, 2019
Made an incest patch.
version: [Steam_13d]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

25.04.2024: some improvements, added missing lines

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Is Christie meant to be the sister? I have lines of her calling the MC Father

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
Absolute garbage ending in the jail cell. The photographic evidence we gathered during the Christie route isn't even used. Work out in the cell only to get a suicide pill and if you decide not to take it, you starve to death immediately. Pure garbage across the board.

Reactions: nadomakav

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what's differences from the 2 downloads? the first one and the 1.097 punblic one? thanks

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
I unlock all gallery in v1.0.7d, but when I finish Steam_13d, some pervious scenes and newest two scenes are still locked. Is it bug?

nadomakav

Nov 21, 2023
Russian is my first language and this game sucks even in Russian. I would write so fcing terrible review if I knew how. I can't even understand why I wanted to by it in the first place and very good that I didn't and checked it first after seenig it's 'finished'. Yeah, 'finished' for fcks sake! Whatever. It's really finished for me.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
the 1.0.7d is different from the steam release, each has both more and less content than each other, at the same time.... wth?

Bjeff7352

Sep 2, 2022
Anyone have a bug where they cannot skip time? When I enter the living room the option to skip time forward is broken. Also the stalker girl is constantly lying on my bed so I cannot go to sleep. And its like my game has been reset to zero, I have completed all the quests up to v1.07 but when I go into the shower in the morning, I have no option to interact with Mary.

Last edited:

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
i just saw the ntr tag, but last i played there was no ntr, any new scene added? i do like ntr so probably will play again if there are enough scenes

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes