anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
For everyone who is asking about the NTR, the NTR in this game is only 1 scene, soo.... this is not worth to play if you like the NTR, just vanilla content.
huh, thanks for the info, I was gonna play the non steam version because I thought it had a whole different route. but I guess I will play the steam one and then skip dialog on the non steam version or unlock the gallery.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys I couldn't unlock cristie glory hole 2 and 3 lvl scenes it says wip. What is this mean

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Made an incest patch.
version: [Steam_13d]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

25.04.2024: some improvements, added missing lines

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
I translated the game and its patch into Portuguese (maybe I didn't translate the patch correctly), however the patch didn't work. If you could give me some guidance I would like to know how to adapt this patch to Portuguese

Gorzki

Aug 10, 2018
Hej
Im stuck after you need to insert the Lolita film Disk in the dvd player for Mary's Story can someone help me.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Went through 4 weeks of just sleeping in the game to try get one the scenes where the mother/landlady takes a shower and she never does. Game doesnt seem bad however need to do some editing to make it perhaps where on specific days certain placements of characters are guarinteed.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes