morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I am stuck because of an untranslated text, maybe someone can help me out? Either by knowing what to do, or by being able to read russian?

Cap444ture.JPG

This is after the "Clown/Harley follow the Cop" scene and after the scene with the Psychologist letting the MC eat her ass.
On mornings the House of the Cop is not select able, I guess there is a prerequisite in that russian text there.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Ok figured it out with a russian online keyboard and google translate.

In case anyone else is stuck here it reads:

" To start this quest, find where Igor disappeared " meaning that the quest wont trigger until you did the rescue

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertz12

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
I want a full save wipe before playing and I managed to wipe the saves (in Roaming/Renpy), but the gallery scenes stay unlocked. How do I reset the game fully?

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Made an incest patch.
version: [Steam_13d]
feature: makes mc refer to Mary as Mom. Changes some lines in the script
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

25.04.2024: some improvements, added missing lines

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
does this also work with v1.0.7d Public?

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
I want a full save wipe before playing and I managed to wipe the saves (in Roaming/Renpy), but the gallery scenes stay unlocked. How do I reset the game fully?
Sometimes these games make an extra folder somewhere else and not in the typical Roaming/Renpy folders (if you can find the date you downloaded it, it might help you find the folder, check by date downloaded or etc)

Go to Appdata and check your Local/LocalLow folders. It could be named something else or the same name as the game (some games have weird folder names)

thalli

Apr 1, 2024
I have problems - the evening with Mary and the Lolita film - after date - the evening change not to night - i can do what i want- and cannot go sleep

eo88567373

Feb 27, 2019
Hey I Don't Know if this is a bug or if im supposed to do something after this scene but im stuck after you need to insert the Disk in the dvd player for Mary's Story can someone help me????????????

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
hope you are enjoying your chair at the corner of the room little man.
Dude the fact you're playing alpha male beta male game is so fucking petty, like holy shit can you grow your little brain a bit ? Cheering for a merely niche fetish that got removed is fucking bamboozle like that's a win for you ? Like damn man, I guess scoring down that mommy milf in a harem game is your biggest fucking life win. Go to therapy man.

Nov 28, 2020
Hell yeah! This game have pretty much scenes with barefoot ladies! Any foot-fetish \ footjob content planned? :love:
every game should have foot fetish content, specially if they are barefoot characters. i only hope for certain characters i like, it depends on what i am talking about. not alot of people like foot fetish stuff

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes