PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Or he could opt for expansions aimed at including contents that not everyone likes. So that leaves the game clean for most people. There are fetishes that not everyone likes, I don't like NTR and from what I understand, maybe it was removed from the steam version, which I'm really happy about it. Because when I play, I want to be able to unlock everything, without having to fear that there is some event in the gallery that I really don't want to see.
But if he opts for expansions that install later, people who are interested can buy that expansion separately so as not to ruin a good title.

Anyway do we know how many scenes are removed? And what they are? Justo to understand.

Thank you
No, sorry, I was looking at reviews, the thoroughness of scenes were not specific, so I could only bring over what I observed. I assumed the DEV might respond with comments on what and why they made changes, not that they have too. I try to perform a helping role while enjoying new releases they extend to us.

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
The game is definitely not completed. As there are obvious placeholder text in certain places. Such as more in episode 6, and such. Unless, if i am missing something like a new game+.

ragoh

Jul 3, 2019
the seam version of the game not opening on PC ? i downloaded it nd extract it but can't open the game ... no eroor occuers it just not opening

YaSeen98

Jan 9, 2022
Cover.png

Title: MILF's Plaza Modded Android Port
Developer: Texic - - - - -
Publisher: TopHouse Publishing -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.7d
Language: English

Changelog:
Used the Android port provided by 7767 with the addition of the Incest Patch by simple_human & Cheat Mod by saibakira.
DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

Unofficial Modded Android build by ME. Thank you 7767 for sharing the android port, simple_human for the Incest Patch & saibakira for the Cheat Mod. <3

Last edited:

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Thank you for sharing!
As usual German users are left out by Steam as they can't implement any age verification system. But I heard rumors that in the USA an age verification system will be mandatory for online shops. Anyone have more imformation about this matter?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
After playing the Steam version, I think I got stuck during the threesome scene. It plays through partway through the scene, then the game abruptly exits to the main menu. Fairly certain this isn't meant to happen, as one would expect the game to leave the player in free roam mode.

Anyone have an idea? Thought about playing the SS version instead, but not sure the threesome is even in that one. I guess I could do story mode... but I already sunk a lot of time into this VN.

Also, it sucks the saves from the Steam version don't work for 1.07 :(

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Is the ntr scene removed from game in final version. I have completed Mary's full story but didn't find that ntr scene

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes