• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Completed Milf's Control 1.0c Final [v1.2]

idkfuck

May 24, 2018
hay i dont know where i got wrong but i did download the data then did extract all files the copy the files the delt the game thing when i start up the game says a graphic thing is missing so i dont know what to do

lord321

Jul 23, 2017
hay i dont know where i got wrong but i did download the data then did extract all files the copy the files the delt the game thing when i start up the game says a graphic thing is missing so i dont know what to do
try EXTRACTING using Winrar..

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
can you just tell me what to do form the begging?
system/logoa is missing
The cause of graphics error is that you didnt decopile the game correctly follow the instruction of the given picture at main page good luck

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello Mate! I really appreciate your work!! I've downloaded the game and mod ver 1.2. Successfully patched and after followed steps in your guide, i've overwritten the "Data" folder with the one you provided in file " ". Everything works great... but sometimes, casually, the game won't work properly: don't gives me the opportunity to access the menus or to jump between different points on the map ... it does not stop, the music flows and mouse pointer us free to move... but I can not change the screen and activate the menus. .. I just have to close the window and restart game. I'm saving game progress every 5 minutes... can you help me? The point where I noticed the error more often is the passage between the maps near the school (bottom right). I've tried on Windows 10 and WIndows 7 starting the game with administrative privileges... same error... Please, can you help me? Or tell me if it's normal... can i test other Operative System? I'm waiting for your answer, thanks very very much!!! Cordially, Max PS: It also happens without replacing the "data" folder after using the RPG Maker Decrypter and deleting the Game.rgss3a file.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Mate! I really appreciate your work!! I've downloaded the game and mod ver 1.2. Successfully patched and after followed steps in your guide, i've overwritten the "Data" folder with the one you provided in file " ". Everything works great... but sometimes, casually, the game won't work properly: don't gives me the opportunity to access the menus or to jump between different points on the map ... it does not stop, the music flows and mouse pointer us free to move... but I can not change the screen and activate the menus. .. I just have to close the window and restart game. I'm saving game progress every 5 minutes... can you help me? The point where I noticed the error more often is the passage between the maps near the school (bottom right). I've tried on Windows 10 and WIndows 7 starting the game with administrative privileges... same error... Please, can you help me? Or tell me if it's normal... can i test other Operative System? I'm waiting for your answer, thanks very very much!!! Cordially, Max PS: It also happens without replacing the "data" folder after using the RPG Maker Decrypter and deleting the Game.rgss3a file.
Thanks for using my mod , for that problem you are having is an official bug i had it too with and without mod i tried to fix but i couldn't

Reactions: sandor910

malikon

Jul 8, 2017
Hello Mate! Thanks to you for your amazing mod ;) Ok so i understand there is no way to fix this problem... i will save more often :) and i will try to write to Icstor through Discord... Thanks Very Very Much for fast answer ;) Have a good day!

Azami <3

Jun 22, 2017
Uhm sorry, how to move the card exactly? I have try many ways like click, drag the card but no respond

U

User_71462

I'm not trying to nitpick or anything, but what is with the obnoxious cursor? Can I change it?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Uhm sorry, how to move the card exactly? I have try many ways like click, drag the card but no respond
cards move with key arrows not with mouse

where did i make mistakes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have an extract issue try again extracting file

I'm not trying to nitpick or anything, but what is with the obnoxious cursor? Can I change it?
if you know how to code then there is a commit there to change cursor icon

khim0979

Apr 10, 2018
cards move with key arrows not with mouse

you have an extract issue try again extracting file

if you know how to code then there is a commit there to change cursor icon
I already success to extract and ru the game..
but the screen flicker all the time.. could you please give some advice about this?
thanks..

Ron4164

Jul 31, 2018
I did everything and the card game and the mouse work fine. But how do you beat the timer when you want the teacher to show her panties?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
I did everything and the card game and the mouse work fine. But how do you beat the timer when you want the teacher to show her panties?
well i forgot played 3 months ago can you be more specific when does this event happens or you can upload a pic about timer *that event)

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hi

i made all and the mouse doesn't work...i can't click :( no diamond cards too, no 999 gold etc etc . mod doesn't work for me, i try 50 times, no change :( please help

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I got this game same version from Icstor's site, and am having problems with it only now like years later.... The game worked fine when I first downloaded it all the way till I finished it...

For some odd reason a few days ago I decided to go into the game to see the sex scenes again, game launches fine, images and text work fine, HOWEVER the looping animations fail to start, the game freezes... If I go the the pc and try to replay the videos that way it also freezes... it tries to launch the video file, but stops at just a black bar.... anyone had this happen to them, and know how to fix it ?

I even tried to reinstall the game (I have the file thingy from icstor where if you double click it creates a new folder of the game from start... and that new folder still stops at the video-loop animations... And its only happening to Milf Control, IC2 works fine, as does Milf Villa...