Cheat Mod Completed Milf's Control 1.0c Final [v1.2]

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Overview:
move with mouse,Strength mini-game,card-game,lock-pick,system option,money

There wont be any update nor implement any new feature since i find my self done with this mod.
I may not able to reply on this thread for some personal reasons

Updated: 28-02-2018
Game/Creator:
Modder: 3xd_tango
Mod Version: 1.2
Game Version: 1.0c Final

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

clitkicker

Aug 4, 2017
At least the mouse part works for me, the instructions of the tool was a little unclear though and it's easy to miss that you should delete Game.rgss3a after extracting

Reactions: solva12

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
so what i need to do is that i need to move the "Data" folder i got from downloading here into the "Extract" folder i got from the doing the other thing right?
dont know if it's working or not but walk around with the mouse didnt work
plus i cant delete rgss3a then my game crash

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
so what i need to do is that i need to move the "Data" folder i got from downloading here into the "Extract" folder i got from the doing the other thing right?
dont know if it's working or not but walk around with the mouse didnt work
plus i cant delete rgss3a then my game crash
first of all you have to extract all then copy/cut Data & Images with others files to game directory then del rgss3a file you are done .Guess i have to extend the instruction further :) )

Blaust

Dec 6, 2017
Thanks for doing this. The mouse control, lock pick, strength games etc etc appear to work but unfortunately I don't posses a diamond card.

I've had a look in the 'card' folder inside the triple_triad folder and this is the closest I could find. MC1.PNG But can't see any thing like a 99 or diamond in the card set given to me in game. Have tried v1 & v1.17

Edit: Managed to skirt around issue by editing my gold to 99999 at and bought several of the diamond cards (same as one in centre of thumbnail for $800 a pop) amongst others in the card store (centre vendor) at the bottom of the map. Not sure if they're 99 but virtually impossible to lose with.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for doing this. The mouse control, lock pick, strength games etc etc appear to work but unfortunately I don't posses a diamond card.

I've had a look in the 'card' folder inside the triple_triad folder and this is the closest I could find. View attachment 77241 But can't see any thing like a 99 or diamond in the card set given to me in game. Have tried v1 & v1.17

Edit: Managed to skirt around issue by editing my gold to 99999 at and bought several of the diamond cards (same as one in centre of thumbnail for $800 a pop) amongst others in the card store (centre vendor) at the bottom of the map. Not sure if they're 99 but virtually impossible to lose with.
Just use diamond card its inner score is 99 all side and that numbers (graphic) is in the pic that i cant change
The display of that card score is in image folder that you saw that you can edit that what ever you want doest matter i changed internal code The real code to easy win .Gl

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
mod works but now i cant get passed nun scene on day 1,got the lockpick from the fisherman but it says i have nothing that can open the door?