• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cheat Mod Completed Milf's Control 1.0c Final [v1.2]

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
remembered the lock pick from previous playthroughs thats why i missed the key like an idiot:happyblush,cheers

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
i Know this might be a bit late but, just came across this mod and thought it might be handy while replaying this.
Have followed all the instructions but, i keep getting missing files "Graphics\System\xyz, Graphics\Character\sdfjdsf" etc.
Anyone have a clue I'm doing wrong?

Dunno if it counts but i'm running the decryptor.exe and the game via Wine on Mac.

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
i Know this might be a bit late but, just came across this mod and thought it might be handy while replaying this.
Have followed all the instructions but, i keep getting missing files "Graphics\System\xyz, Graphics\Character\sdfjdsf" etc.
Anyone have a clue I'm doing wrong?

Dunno if it counts but i'm running the decryptor.exe and the game via Wine on Mac.
Make sure you decompile it then copy paste and make sure to delete that file .just follow the instructions

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
Make sure you decompile it then copy paste and make sure to delete that file .just follow the instructions
Yeah, followed the instructions to the 'T' but no luck i'm afraid, I'm unsure if the decompiled graphics folder contains everything needed,,

I've compared the "Extract\Graphics" to the base game "graphics" folders and copied everything missing back and this seems to have done the trick. Here's hoping, will find out later tonight ..

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
i read the instructions on how to install the mod but no luck. i cant understand shit. can anyone plz explain in easier words.

rene0000

Jun 14, 2017
Ive tried it over 4 times but the mod doesn't do anything for me. Ive installed and uninstalled it, run trough all the steps and it just plays like normal... no mouse working no diamonds no nothing. Why wont it work?

vjcv0601

Jan 9, 2018
Thanks for your upload.
But I can't use this mode.
After I deleted Game.rgss3a file and this game faild to load script.
What can I do to solve this problem?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Ive tried it over 4 times but the mod doesn't do anything for me. Ive installed and uninstalled it, run trough all the steps and it just plays like normal... no mouse working no diamonds no nothing. Why wont it work?
Thanks for your upload.
I tried many times my self in diff pc I'll try to download the game again and make video (never made a video) it will take some time

rene0000

Jun 14, 2017
I tried many times my self in diff pc I'll try to download the game again and make video (never made a video) it will take some time
Thanks, That would be awesomely helpful. For all I know I don't think I'm doing something wrong, but hell maybe I am.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Thanks for your upload.
I´ve got a similar problem after deleting Game.rgss3a file.

It says :
Unable to find file:
graphics/system/logoa

Reactions: ken love

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
cant make the video but uploaded the pictures of instructions if that doesn't help anyone can PM me

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Hey lads, sorry i can´t use decrypter on my laptop... Even if i turn off my antivirus program i can´t use it.. it says my ram is not enough i have 8 Gigabyte ram dunno why it doesn´t work..
So my question is: is there any other program to extract "Game.rgss3a" ??

EDIT: I solved my problem, i used the wrong decrypter :p