• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AtS

Jun 7, 2017
Im stuck at the part where Mary Jane asks you to help her move her boxes, the door out of the basement is locked and the elevator is off. I can't turn the elevator on nor can go back into her storage area, what are we suppose to do?

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
Im stuck at the part where Mary Jane asks you to help her move her boxes, the door out of the basement is locked and the elevator is off. I can't turn the elevator on nor can go back into her storage area, what are we suppose to do?
go to the cellar where the whore is at night and press enter, your character will say 3 things and then wait until night for the whore

I'm stuck, I have to retrieve the bag of the girl in the 0A from her cellar and to go to the sewers I need a key for the bolts, where is that key? it's not in my cellar or my apartament as far I searched
already found it, for other people: The key is in the basement, in the cellar 2D if I don't remember wrong, the cellar of the computers girl (I don't remember her name)

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I'm having trouble with the neighbor's mission (I forgot her name) that I have to fix the kitchen sink, but when I go out to get the items for repair, which are in her cellar, when I leave the apartment, I can not go in anymore, like do now? Help me please..,

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
How do I find the key for the grate to Marion's storage in basement? I've checked my own storage place, Pamela's and Phoebe's as well.

MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
i just finished the game. it was quite short :D
because some things need figuring out i finished in 103 days :D
but game is quite enjoyable :D

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I'm having trouble with the neighbor's mission (I forgot her name) that I have to fix the kitchen sink, but when I go out to get the items for repair, which are in her cellar, when I leave the apartment, I can not go in anymore, like do now? Help me please..,
Pass 2-3 days, the go to her during day

U

User_344024

I am stuck to where I have to find the key for the elevator switch, where can I find it?

Reactions: rollo41

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Y'know, this game ain't half bad. Relatively simple, nice models (better than a lot of other honey select models I've seen before) and the animation is smooth and on point. My only real gripe is that the animated scenes are WAY too quick. I wish it would stay on one animation loop until you press 'enter' or the confirm button to get to the next animation loop. Animations are great, but not enough time to really get anything out of em. They only last a couple seconds.

Looking forward to how this game develops down the line.

Reactions: patrickB

VpnUser333

Aug 19, 2017
help stuck at mary after helpong moving the box stuck at basement and cant go out even after i wait the whore until night still cant go out from the door

Hiiyo

Aug 4, 2017
Where can i find the key to get to 0B basement room in order to get bags??? or do i have something else to do here?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote