RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
@Thehorskill
You take the ice cubes out of your fridge and then go to the elevator switch room. There is a floor plate that you need to open with a tool to get into the adjacent basement. The floor tile tool is in the basement of Phoebe

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Except for Carmen, Sabrina and Cindy I have unlocked all. But I can not get any further. Last time I had unlocked the scene with Sarah and her friend on the third floor. Can someone tell me what I have to do now to get ahead? The owner was already there for rent 2x there.

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
nice game !
i'm stuck outside phoebe appartment, i got the pipe from her basement but i don't see what i have to do next , any help?
(french version : je suis bloqué avec Phoebe, j'ai pris le tuyau dans son sous sol mais elle ne revient pas pour m'ouvrir, qu'est-ce qui me manque?)

aston190

Aug 30, 2016
nice game !
i'm stuck outside phoebe appartment, i got the pipe from her basement but i don't see what i have to do next , any help?
(french version : je suis bloqué avec Phoebe, j'ai pris le tuyau dans son sous sol mais elle ne revient pas pour m'ouvrir, qu'est-ce qui me manque?)
just wait and go every day and she'll let you in

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
The first thing that came into my mind after reading the game's name is, Milf Building Simulator 2017.
MEGA:
@Twistty (⌒ω⌒)

Reactions: Twistty
Sep 3, 2017
How do I get Carmen back to her apartment? I scared off her stalker, and now she says to visit her at her place every-time I talk to her in the garden, but when i go there it says to go look for her, and then if I visit at night it says it is too late.
Figured it out, just need to hit the switch in the basement to raise or lower the ladder. I don't know as this is intended or not, but it worked.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The first thing that came into my mind after reading the game's name is, Milf Building Simulator 2017.
MEGA:
@Twistty (⌒ω⌒)
Thanks again (。◕‿◕。)
(Now you have me using Happy Kawaii Faces ;)) - Lol

Reactions: Salamatama

warped

Jul 27, 2017
So I am stuck at the part where I have to return the USB already bought it but does not let me talk to Phoebe and I have the Key for the mail box of Nicholette.

CyanIce

Sep 11, 2017
Anyone have any ideas on what to do for Carmen? All it says is "Its Late" when I go to get my personal dance. I've tried the lever solution but nothing still :/

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
I'm stuck, I have to retrieve the bag of the girl in the 0A from her cellar and to go to the sewers I need a key for the bolts, where is that key? it's not in my cellar or my apartament as far I searched

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote