RPGM Abandoned Milf's Building [v1.2] [chaixas-games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
It would be nice to have some sort of click to move scene to scene during animations. For instance, if the animations goes from blow job to boob job. Have something in there where you can keep it on blow job until your ready to move on. Fap time lol and yes i said it. Most of us aren't minute men/women. We last a little longer then the mc.
Also, i have noticed that at night/evening moving around is just a little glitchy it seems.
I see some potential here. Wish i could read french, some of it is still in french even though i chose english. No biggy for now.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Says "male protagonist" in the tags above the post, but "female protagonist" in the genre section. So, which is it?

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
where do I get the ice cubes to get into the elevator room in the cellar or how do I get to the cellar where I have to search the bag

Reactions: Synaxis
Sep 3, 2017
How do I get Carmen back to her apartment? I scared off her stalker, and now she says to visit her at her place every-time I talk to her in the garden, but when i go there it says to go look for her, and then if I visit at night it says it is too late.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote