How is the grind?

• Total voters

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
Not much, I won't go as far to say femdom will be a theme of the game but it will be there.
that’s a shame, game screamed for femdom

also I would recommend make your game more unique, right now it feels very basic and predictable

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
... Gating a particular interaction to weekends only with nothing else happening during the week? I don't know what you're playing at.

Also, 'They need you' being a pre-requisite for multiple quests, but not actually seeming to exist in either the walkthrough or the game, is certainly... a choice.

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Except a fundamental part of the game is broken, theirs no "GIT GUD" in this situation.
That part isn't really broken, it's (unnecessarily) intuitive. Go to the inn, try to interact with the only person there. You'll choose to snatch up some gold that's lying around, almost get caught, passingly be informed you have exactly enough to pay off the bum, and go from there.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Before completing "Attack 1", my sword skill is 10, at level 5. with long sword and hard leather. After the quest, my skill and level are both back to 1, lost all my gears (and can't get them anymore in the blacksmith because they are both sold out). Moreover, I can't go back to cabin, can't interact with anyone except Mary and potion shop owner and blacksmith, can't go into the forest, which also block me from finishing "Caught in the act" (because I still need to get the potion from the witch). What happened?

Last edited:

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Before completing "Attack 1", my sword skill is 10, at level 5. with long sword and hard leather. After the quest, my skill and level are both back to 1, lost all my gears (and can't get them anymore in the blacksmith because they are both sold out). Moreover, I can't go back to cabin, can't interact with anyone except Mary and potion shop owner and blacksmith, can't go into the forest, which also block me from finishing "Caught in the act" (because I still need to get the potion from the witch). What happened?
Looking into it

Star lorD

Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ok, I fucked up when I add the mc I stupidly clicked the initilaize box which make the mc start from the beginning and forgot to turn off a switch which makes the mc stop going outside and doing other things. MY BAD

sonneo369

Apr 21, 2020
Ok, I fucked up when I add the mc I stupidly clicked the initilaize box which make the mc start from the beginning and forgot to turn off a switch which makes the mc stop going outside and doing other things. MY BAD
so this is end of version ?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Not much, I won't go as far to say femdom will be a theme of the game but it will be there.
Your choice,though you gotta admit there isnt much femdom on this site or femdom done right,im not saying the whole game to be 100% but some.

nalgonas4ever

Nov 11, 2023
I do have to say the GILF character is very appealing to me, I get the working in a laptop man, I do that myself, I'm gonna try this one out.

Reactions: MikeOG

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Impossible progress eventually because cleaning tables for Rani bugs after the first time, always says you haven't finished cleaning. Also seem to collide with something that isn't visible in the northern part of the room just south of character.

1706647832922.png

Reactions: Star lorD
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes