2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Mmmmm, if I recall well there was a missing symbol on one of the smalis, don't think it really affected much (as the apk worked well) but I like it when code doesn't show any error, besides from that nothing more

Also, is your version updated to the 2021 upgrade? Just asking as the one I modified ended being like 120 MBs and seeing yours it is 104, I assume it is better optimization but yeah, just curious
I see.
Yes, it's the updated one from the repository. I created two versions. Modded & unmodded. I don't remember the size of those but I compressed the game in the highest level that took quite a while to compile & sign it. That must be why it's 104MB.
But still I just could not optimize the performance for the game no matter what render mode I coded it into or tweaked around the files. The game uses assets from outside which I think slows down the performance on a phone. Tested it out on android emulator & it worked smoothly but phone? Nope.

CaviaPorcellus

Jul 30, 2018
I see.
Yes, it's the updated one from the repository. I created two versions. Modded & unmodded. I don't remember the size of those but I compressed the game in the highest level that took quite a while to compile & sign it. That must be why it's 104MB.
But still I just could not optimize the performance for the game no matter what render mode I coded it into or tweaked around the files. The game uses assets from outside which I think slows down the performance on a phone. Tested it out on android emulator & it worked smoothly but phone? Nope.
Oooh, cool.
Well, I suppose that as the game is "PC only" legally speaking it isn't supposed to run well on mobile devices.
Also, love your porting work, keep up on it, I just made this because I don't know, it makes me go full schizo seeing so many grammatical errors

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Oooh, cool.
Well, I suppose that as the game is "PC only" legally speaking it isn't supposed to run well on mobile devices.
Also, love your porting work, keep up on it, I just made this because I don't know, it makes me go full schizo seeing so many grammatical errors
Here's your version modified to remove that watermark & replaced the main launcher with modded SWF to have everything unlocked.
The game has been reverted to its original ratio upon deleting that watermark & thus the dialogues are misplaced. Other than that I believe it's working fine.

CaviaPorcellus

Jul 30, 2018
Here's your version modified to remove that watermark & replaced the main launcher with modded SWF to have everything unlocked.
The game has been reverted to its original ratio upon deleting that watermark & thus the dialogues are misplaced. Other than that I believe it's working fine.
Mega
Yep, works fine, thanks

lok1214

Jul 12, 2018
anyone know the game seems like this ??
i mean,

1. in the room
2. milf/girl sleep
3. puzzle ( find something like this game )

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
After i downloaded and tried to open it it just takes me to a small screen where i can only either open or save it and i'm stuck in this loop

Fr0sty90

Mar 29, 2021
hi, been reading all posts, but some links seem to be outdated, can anyone give me a DL link with the upgraded and uncensored html/pc version please?

Last edited:

Darkness339

Feb 12, 2018
Mega
is any way to get everything unlocked in the .swf version like the full save I'm on a mac

Last edited:

STYXGHOST

Jan 5, 2021
is any way to get everything unlocked in the .swf version
got error from mega, says file was taken off, either for not respesting AUP, wrong URL, or taken off by uploader

also curious if the upgraded version will be up here someday, og was fun, but would like to see if upgrade has more content to it

Amlys

Jul 11, 2020
Hi,

I only have the old version, without the more cutsomization. With all the 3 links (i use game, uncensored patchs and my old saves / saves on link here).

Am i the only one with this trouble ?

xxxuwillneverknow

Nov 22, 2020
Hi,

I only have the old version, without the more cutsomization. With all the 3 links (i use game, uncensored patchs and my old saves / saves on link here).

Am i the only one with this trouble ?
I found a website that has the updated version, here:

xxxuwillneverknow

Nov 22, 2020
I see.
Im having a problem getting the updated game, it keeps apearing like the old one, can you help me?

Reactions: aioku3
2.50 star(s) 12 Votes