2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
Anyhow, you're saying you've got a problem with the resolution that it looks to be Nokia's? Is it something like this?
View attachment 1680921
Yep, it looks like that.

Well, the dialogue that I made is the same for both apk sooooo...
And for the one with the watermark, I found a solution for it closing, just clear the apk cache and turn off the wifi, it should work fine on any android version (I have A11)

Disadventages of the one with the watermark:

It is streched so it uses all the screen making Saeko look fat and obviously that damn watermark

Disadventages of the one without watermark:

Just that the dialogue is on the right upper corner and is hard to see

(it comes with everything unlocked so there's an important adventage, tho you can install the one without watermark first, clear cache open it, close it, install the one with the watermark, clear the cache, turn off the wifi and you have a working full save version)
Ok thanks for the tutorial, I would be trying this and let you know about your version later.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the irate pregnant ending in freeplay? There's an empty space there for me and the text file says there should be another one but I can't figure out how to get it.

Adim2P

Sep 27, 2020
Also, PC version in case you or someone else wants it, it is the last version and also has the upgraded text
Sorry for the late reply, the watermarked one was working flawlessly with the method you just give. I would prefer to use the watermark version, but the problem is it was all laggy asf, probably because it changes picture all the time. But nice port btw.

Does anyone know how to get the irate pregnant ending in freeplay? There's an empty space there for me and the text file says there should be another one but I can't figure out how to get it.
NiiCri has a full walkhrough on each endings in his blog, but if you're lazy to watch it you can just do this instead. If you are trying to attempt to get Irate ending, then that should mean you got the Hate ending. If not you need to use 2 cuffs on her, one found under the pillow, and another inside the safe in the bathroom. Ending the scene without making her pregnant should grant you the hate ending, impregnating her and actually using the button to make the baby grow until the final stage and ending it would unlock the Irate ending.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Great game, but i have came with a problem where i downloaded full save. Gave sleeping pill, exited. Out out nowhere it came configurations ect, when i click continue it starrted as new game. Please can somone help? Wanna play from where i was, came car and had many items. Was alot of fun.

• Angry
Reactions: Hollowedzs

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
I really liked this game but it has lotta hell of bugs.. Also this game doesn’t really feel complete as most said since some parts where really removed and thus makes this feel incomplete.. like there’s really no “ending” after the sex scenes and you’ll just have to exit and open the game again. I’m trying to make a guide as accurate as possible but I’m still figuring out what’s the difference with the sex scenes specially the Pleasure ones since the outcome based on the guide feels pretty inconsistent in my opinion (probably because sometimes arousing her doesn’t count or even enough) while on the other hand the Rape and Sleeping Ones are pretty straightforward. It’s also made harder since you will need to manually edit the game’s save files everytime since game doesn’t have a continue button for the end part Since “Continue” only plays at the part where the game “Auto-saves” after doing certain stuffs.

Edit: I just remembered most games have the sex scenes as the "end" but those atleast had the option to "end" it and go back to the title screen again.

Edit: Walkthrough for all items added.
Thank you for walktrough! Did you make it yourself?

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
To get move from your stuck arm you need to make the brown/orange bar to go up like 7 times. Bit annoying but made it in the end. This game takes patience at times. Fun but annoying at times lol. Should made cheat engine version of it.

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
how can I use the items guys the only I used are sleeping pill, handcuff and aphrodisiac. if I use the other she wakes up

Psycho97420

Jan 14, 2019
Hey someone can help me please ??? I can't play the game. When I start the game after hide in wardrobe or below the bed. I have black screen. If someone can help me or give me the game with 100% achievement. It will be great.

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes