2.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Khu18

Apr 16, 2022
View attachment 109134

Overview:

This game is basically you get trapped in your neighbor's apartment after she comes home and you're too scared to explain how you got trapped there in the first place and have to escape... or you could see how far you can get with the hot neighbor chick while she sleeps. Basically, its a combination of an escape the room game with the bonus of having a hot chick that, depending on how you progress,
you can rape, make fall in love with, or fall in lust with (she only wants the D, you got one and she's got leverage) you. There are several endings, most gameplay mechanics are mini-games and puzzles (albeit easy puzzles). This game isn't for someone looking for a quick fap, go play a JSK game that doesn't have combat in it for that.
Also, the MILF is a lie unless her children have grown up and moved out or if it's referring to the fact you can impregnate her.​

Thread Updated:
Developer/Publisher: niiCri - - -
Censored: No
Version: completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

2 ways to play, it has an HTML file or just a straight up flash.exe

The full save requires going into your PC

Download: MEGA - -
Full Save: -
Uncensored Patch: -

View attachment 1438725 View attachment 1438726 View attachment 1438727 View attachment 1438728
What should I do to get ending scene

HITMAN2247

Jun 25, 2020
Q:Why is there no corresponding dialogue after oral sex? (I see the dialogue content in the text file)

text:

ORAL_PULLOUT_DEEPCUM -
You!! Making me swallowing that foul thing! Bastard..!!
...It's so putrid... I wanna puke....

ORAL_PULLOUT_AFTER TIP CUM (Spits) -
Blargh!! ...
Huehh...Hueh...Grr.....
How dare you!!....
... Fucking disgusting.... Damn...
Its taste still lingers in my mouth.... Foul....

ORAL_PULLOUT_AFTER TIP CUM (Swallow) -
You!! Making me swallowing that foul thing!!
Bastard.. Someday you'll!.....
His stuff is sticking in my mouth... Damn it...

Oct 19, 2020
Man, fuck this game. What kind of arbitrary save system does it use? I literally collected all the items in one gruelling run, finally got to mess around with the MILF and clicked on some weird zoom in button that broke the game since I couldn't zoom out. So I restarted the game, turns out, I lost nearly all of my progress with only three items. I go and get the full save and turns out, it's not an actual fucking full save since it doesn't even have half the items when I click on continue. If you're going to have some sort of actual save system in your goddam crap game, make it actually work! Or better yet, allow the goddamn player to save.

TLDR: Fucking waste of time, piece of shit game. Not recommended.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
I downloaded and unzipped but dont have an EXE. file?
I tried the Technik D/L & had an issue where it only contained the BGM file with one item, the Zippyshare file appears to be all there & started fine, I haven't tried the Mega link as I tend to use the free D/L limit on games I really need.

Sad_Panda

Jun 20, 2017
im on windows 10 i have the full save file but i don't know where to put it
Place Save File in

C:/Users/"your PC name here"/Appdata/roaming/macromedia/Flashplayer/#sharedobjects/"some random combo of letters here and usually the only file"/localhost then drag and dropping the .sol and replace if you have already played the game.

If you don't see Appdata then go to view and click "hidden items" to show hidden files

dabo65

Jul 27, 2021
really bad sex mechanic I keep getting stuck in and there is no manual i mean what the fuck the game is good BUR FUCK THAT i hate having to replay it

Cormac74

Jun 28, 2022
I love this game, only one thing May be better for me. I miss the Girl sounds in the sex scene, only hear the chains. This is frustrating.
How can add some Girl sounds If possible?

Have same game here? Can anybody show more game like this (with links please)?

2.50 star(s) 12 Votes