4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018

It was quite the task to convert the whole game into Ren'py. But I did it and the release of it will be on the 4th of May! There will be a new character introduced + a new scene with her and there will be a handful of new renders I had to make to fit the story progression. I created a new titlescreen and it will have a little easter egg I wonder if you will find it ;-)

For those of you who expanded the post a little teaser for the new version :)

What did the Skeksis do to that poor Gelfling's body?!?

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
So, femdom is listed in the genre, but it's not one of the tags. So is there actually some femdom stuff in the game, and if there is then is it directed towards the mc? I don't really mind a little femdom, but I don't care for it to be done to the player so I'm just checking before I download this. Seems like a cool game otherwise

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
I can't get out of the school after the classes are over can't leave and can't get into the class room either it's locked.
EDIT : NEVERMIND I just saw the arrow....

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Good one so far, too much action is such a short time for my taste though
It would be awesome if the models would be like in most of the other games and not so choppy

U

User_32285

I'm stuck right at the start... mc says he needs a plan before leaving the house (to follow mom), but I can't find anything new to click on.
Same here played old version til aunt sexy times and now can't get out of the house. Any hint?

Aui-Dev

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2018
Someone has any save? Thankz
There are no saves for this version because it's the first version with the Ren'py engine. So I recommend you to play the whole game because there is a bunch of new stuff inbetween the old scene.

Good one so far, too much action is such a short time for my taste though
It would be awesome if the models would be like in most of the other games and not so choppy
It may look like alot of action because there is not as much stuff inbetween the scene as in the RPGM Version. But I learned alot in this one month of using Ren'py. Will only get better from this point ;-)

What is new for V7?
New engine, reworked scene with sis at the beginning, new scene where you get punched by mom (animation), a few "Use your imagination" scene to make characters naked in some talk scenes, new character + a fucking scene with her, new menu, a few new sounds.
Next time I'll write a proper changelog. I had so much on my mind except a changelog :D

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
I Love this game ^^ character and goofiness, plot, outfits just everything. Compared to the previous version in RPGMaker is so much better, i just wait to see more and more. I wish the Dev to have even more patrons, i will pledge for sure. Mother, Aunt and Cousine are my favorite. Sorry for bad english

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Charos

Oct 7, 2017
I don't get this o_0
Its screens from game(Klub 17 V7.5) with a story pretending to be a noter game?

I mean why he just didn't make a sequence so everyone can edit later or at least the poses .

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Naviagtion seems to be anoying in new renpy version. Game wont advance unleash you go to right place and half of time it's some room in mc house.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, I just tried to play it and, unfortunately, the screens are not synched with the text. I'm going to sis room and I have living room screen until I have animation of sis on the bed. Animation ends and I'm back in the living room.
Honestly, after entering room1 in the club following mom and landing in the living room I just quit...

Edit: well, this is the first one for me, probably not enough experience, but seems that I have to follow the critical patch for the gameplay to be correctly serviced by the game here....Awesome!(???)
My first attempt after intro was to get straight down to where mom is and then after being punched I went to sis, and this is WRONG according to game and I got punished accordingly.
Now I went first to sis and then downstairs to mom and everything(???) is now working in synch...
Awesome!(????)

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes