4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
i like this version better then the running around with keyboard arrow version, but it's still a little buggy. for me it's a the point where mom strangled me and now i have to clean the room with sister, i keep seen sister after every room travel, even later when i collide with the lady and end up at the police station, i still just see sister at the table but the text is the policewoman....hopefully there's a patch coming soon.

-update: i restarted the game and now it went thru that part with no problem. (maybe i clicked to fast)

Aui-Dev

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2018
OK, I just tried to play it and, unfortunately, the screens are not synched with the text. I'm going to sis room and I have living room screen until I have animation of sis on the bed. Animation ends and I'm back in the living room.
Honestly, after entering room1 in the club following mom and landing in the living room I just quit...

Edit: well, this is the first one for me, probably not enough experience, but seems that I have to follow the critical patch for the gameplay to be correctly serviced by the game here....Awesome!(???)
My first attempt after intro was to get straight down to where mom is and then after being punched I went to sis, and this is WRONG according to game and I got punished accordingly.
Now I went first to sis and then downstairs to mom and everything(???) is now working in synch...
Awesome!(????)
Right now I'm trying to reproduce these bugs without success.
May I ask on what resolution you are playing? I think the force fullscreen setting fucked something up.

i like this version better then the running around with keyboard arrow version, but it's still a little buggy. for me it's a the point where mom strangled me and now i have to clean the room with sister, i keep seen sister after every room travel, even later when i collide with the lady and end up at the police station, i still just see sister at the table but the text is the policewoman....hopefully there's a patch coming soon.

-update: i restarted the game and now it went thru that part with no problem. (maybe i clicked to fast)
Did you use the button "Use your imagination" on your second try?

ochsenfloh

Jun 15, 2017
May I ask on what resolution you are playing? I think the force fullscreen setting fucked something up.

- go outside (arrow on the ground kinda hard to see) so wheres that ******** key ^^ a screenshot will be helpfull

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

I used this button on both tries.
The resolution is "windowed" , well it's somehow close to 1600x900 because native of my screen is full HD.
The path with bugs was: intro, mc room "I will follow", hall upstairs, stairs, kitchen, imagine, punch, a few tries -2-3, to get back- i don't want to be punched", then living room, then upstairs, sis room entering and I'm in living r but text is in sis room, it is ok during animation,
But when I played the second time with the path mc r, down, kitchen, punch, hall down, keys,outside, it is ok without any glitches, so I just finished.
It is really hilarious game and I love both story and renders.

punx

May 27, 2017
I like it lots! Lotsa humor and nice rendering on the genitals and skin texture.. even has has stubble/pores instead of the common rubber texture on lotsa skins

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very cool game, first time playing, I wish more Devs would change to this format from RPG. most RPGs Suck! (excuse my french) :angel:

Roby0985

Jul 27, 2017
I tried downloading it from all the hosts but when i try to open it always says that the file is damaged or in an unknown format :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So where do i i find the keys to follow mom to fetish club?
No! You have to remain pure! You don't want to sink into the depths of depravity, preserve your innocence and don't give in to the vile temptations of the flesh! I'm sure you don't want to end up having subby lewdpets blowing your cock and fucking milfs left and right and.. waitamoment.. i want that!:closedtongue:

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes