4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
No! You have to remain pure! You don't want to sink into the depths of depravity, preserve your innocence and don't give in to the vile temptations of the flesh! I'm sure you don't want to end up having subby lewdpets blowing your cock and fucking milfs left and right and.. waitamoment.. i want that!:closedtongue:
Wait, dont think u r the only one that wants that. Come on, i met mom in kitchen now i need the keys, i can't find it anywhere.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Previous page? Big screenshot? Or are you looking for a different key?
The key mentioned there. I went to kitchen, approached mom, imagined her naked and got punched the stars of me, now i need the key, the god damn key, it had to be the key, shit, where is the key.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The key mentioned there. I went to kitchen, approached mom, imagined her naked and got punched the stars of me, now i need the key, the god damn key, it had to be the key, shit, where is the key.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only doors accessable to me are sister's room, and the kitchen and another room with a huge ass sofa beside the kitchen, so how do i go to the main door?
Wasn't it that you needed your ID card first? Which was in the kitchen? Or that was only in the RPGmaker version...

Aui-Dev

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2018
I have no idea what u mean
Is the key not there or you looking for that room? If that is the case you should try this way.
Don't worry in the next version all these will be arrows aswell.
dalang.png

Wasn't it that you needed your ID card first? Which was in the kitchen? Or that was only in the RPGmaker version...
This was only in the RPGM Version. I got rid of most of the confusing stuff :D

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Is the key not there or you looking for that room? If that is the case you should try this way.
Don't worry in the next version all these will be arrows aswell.
View attachment 99375

This was only in the RPGM Version. I got rid of most of the confusing stuff :D
Man, now where do i find the key, now i went to sister's room and jizzed on my pants looking at her ass and i need to change my pants so, i have no idea where my room is, neither does any doors are working, and i cant even use the stairs until i change my pants.

Aui-Dev

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2018
Man, now where do i find the key, now i went to sister's room and jizzed on my pants looking at her ass and i need to change my pants so, i have no idea where my room is, neither does any doors are working, and i cant even use the stairs until i change my pants.
As far as I know are these the only ways with no arrow. And back in your room you have to click the closet. mcroomda.png

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Dude. How are there white tiles on the floor in ur game marking a border. I dont see anything in my game though.

zaecha

Apr 4, 2017
First you have to hit by your mom

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm this game is very similar to Twist? Whats going on here? Billy outside of school, blindfold, redhair teacher? :WutFace:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Hmmm this game is very similar to Twist? Whats going on here? Billy outside of school, blindfold, redhair teacher? :WutFace:
*cough* Can you imagine people supporting this game? When they can be playing the real deal ...and have a far better game to play aswell!? *cough* But pssshhh! You didn't get that from me. ;)

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes