• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Had my eye on this game, decided to wait a few updates.

OOC how much of a factor does femdom play in this game?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i haven't played through this game yet and have only played through an earlier version of this game but i had a chance to browse through the art...i can't help but notice lots of similarities to mysterfulgame's michael's family. like the house setup, the rooms, and what looks to be the scenarios. are you perhaps him, dev? i'm definitely going to play through this when i get a chance, looks really good.

Reactions: Aui-Dev

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Alright, so we are supposed to pretend the mc is 18 for patreon purposes, but he's attending a highschool or junior high and is clearly not that bright. Then this update happens and takes the level of dumbass to whole new heights. The dialogue with the aunt wasn't just low brow, it was no brow, GDS, may his soul rest in peace, would have even been offended. My thinking is, if you are going to write a character as special needs, make him special needs. Then again, even special needs kids are taught sex ed, so that is putting them down. The level of writing in this game is about on par with this scene from family guy where Peter discovers he is retarded
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if in the next update the mc, who is named mc, slips on a banana and accidentally happens to buttfuck his mother. I've also noticed the models look somehow worse. It's almost a satire of a satire game without the actual satire just sorta mocking the development process.

Reactions: ColdXClue

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
both times? I had no option to find her purse to pay the drink bill.
guess that's a different scene in a newer version of the game...i remember her being trapped in a cage about to be skulled fucked to death. starting to look like this guy is into being cucked to death.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Alright, so we are supposed to pretend the mc is 18 for patreon purposes, but he's attending a highschool or junior high and is clearly not that bright. Then this update happens and takes the level of dumbass to whole new heights. The dialogue with the aunt wasn't just low brow, it was no brow, GDS, may his soul rest in peace, would have even been offended. My thinking is, if you are going to write a character as special needs, make him special needs. Then again, even special needs kids are taught sex ed, so that is putting them down. The level of writing in this game is about on par with this scene from family guy where Peter discovers he is retarded
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if in the next update the mc, who is named mc, slips on a banana and accidentally happens to buttfuck his mother. I've also noticed the models look somehow worse. It's almost a satire of a satire game without the actual satire just sorta mocking the development process.
You DO get that what he is saying to his aunt is not what he knows sexually, right? He's deliberately acting stupidly naieveso his aunt feels pity for him and doesn't understand what he's really wanting to do. If you want to complain about any character being stupid you might cite the aunt in this case, but other than the "MC" being named "MC" the rest of your rant, assuming you completely missed the entire 'stragedy' I just mentioned by the MC, is pointless.

Agree however that this update took whatever story/dialogue in the story to a new low, but that's mainly because it seems the dev is wanting to speed up the sexiness.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes