• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
I did, I end up in the NTR path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The ending haven't done yet, so for this version it stops at handjob scene, and after that it sends the player to the NTR path. I think I will delete this redirection in the next release)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Great netorase start!
I'm hoping to see Mila in stockings/garter belt and high heels while cucks her husband, where Paul watch it and enjoy a lot!
well. if DEV will add this route I hope we can have choices.
like sub husband or dom husband.
I wish to see the husband in a more active-position while Mila both taking charge but also submissive in the same time.
a fine line where her desire to be used but also be dominant since her husband is a bit slow, hopefully he will not just sit back but also partecipate. anyway Mila is saying she will not do anything that will hurt her husband and that should be true the entire time.

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
I would like to see Mila do exercises with Paul in a public place and wear something like this or something revealing to make fun of Paul hehe

BB897F212206BC6D0A99A7797B6FBB4D026E57C98CDC8AB1704753C93299524A.jpeg C147D4589B0AB58DB16CEF8E4329645E43871D8460778F852623A02F876CB2C4.jpeg

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
> Mila is a 32yo wife

That girl is a beauty but she really doesn't look 32. Seems like a more realistic age could have been picked, though I suppose it doesn't change the story all that much.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well I know 40 years old that looks like 20. so its not impossible but surely rare.
but I agree that he DEV can make her a bit younger, maybe 29? under 30 it should not make u react as much as above 30

Reactions: Xakorik and aDDont

nescauuzinha

Jul 17, 2020
I use translator3000 but it seems that in this version it doesn't work, I've tried everything but it doesn't translate, the game is still in English, I don't know what else to do, can anyone help?

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
I use translator3000 but it seems that in this version it doesn't work, I've tried everything but it doesn't translate, the game is still in English, I don't know what else to do, can anyone help?
Hello, what language do you want?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilaAI-1.2.1b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
Really great art. Writing is good enough too. I hope the creator doesn't feel like the animations are a necessity for the game to be good, it's fine without it, especially if it takes up a significant amount of dev time. I'm looking forward to the netorase path too. The NTR ending was also just okay too.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Really great art. Writing is good enough too. I hope the creator doesn't feel like the animations are a necessity for the game to be good, it's fine without it, especially if it takes up a significant amount of dev time. I'm looking forward to the netorase path too. The NTR ending was also just okay too.
Thank you for your kind words) I wanted to make the whole game a sort of a demo, because it's the first one for me, and there are lots of things I've done for the first time in my life. That's why it's short. I want to be sure that I've stabilized the workflow and arts and can make something bigger. You already noticed, that different characters came out too differrent in style. So I will complete the story and start making a new one which will have much more variety and depth.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MilaAI-1.2.2b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes