s1im

Jun 26, 2018
aDDont

On the loyal path, an image was missing after the choice "Reach for the curtain and try to stand up by grabbing onto it":

1706621026789.png

Reactions: aDDont

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
The game literally has AI in the title, yet some users behaving as if they got bamboozled because there is AI art per the reviews.

• Red Heart

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Hi everyone)
i was about to say finally the AI are getting better at hands...until i noticed this...
Sorry, I forgot to change this image in the previews. It's already fixed in the previews, and n the game too, obviously, thanks)
Hands and feet are always a pain, yeah)
The downside of AI.. Mila looks so different in many of the images. It just ruins it IMO.
The latest images should look more or less the same style, but yeah, it's a bg problem for now. I have a couple ideas how to control that. And I wanted to create this game to learn how to make the arts more or less the same on every picture. And I think the last update has made it much more stable in this regard.

Gwynbleidd7

Formerly 'LokiStark'
Modder
Jun 18, 2022
The downside of AI.. Mila looks so different in many of the images. It just ruins it IMO.
Friend is an AI generated game, it is completely normal for Mila to look different in various scenes. And the truth is, creating a game like this is very difficult. If you don't like it, that's fine, but come on man, it's just getting used to the game.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Gwynbleidd7

Formerly 'LokiStark'
Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Sorry for my English, this is not my native language, changing the subject I wish to congratulate the creator of the game and I hope he continues in this project

• Red Heart

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Sorry for my English, this is not my native language, changing the subject I wish to congratulate the creator of the game and I hope he continues in this project
Regarding your review - "loyal" path is available already - you need to choose "I should stop here", when Mila thinking about sending her selfie to Dick. That will start "loyal" path with Paul. It has three sex scenes, BDSM (sub-dom) related. Also thank you for your support)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwynbleidd7

Gwynbleidd7

Formerly 'LokiStark'
Modder
Jun 18, 2022
hey friend, when there is an update do you focus on only 1 route? or a little of both? The Netorase route is going great, I want more hahaha, greetings.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
hey friend, when there is an update do you focus on only 1 route? or a little of both? The Netorase route is going great, I want more hahaha, greetings.
Hey) Yeah, I want to complete netorase path because it's the only one which is not complete) The script is already done, I just need to generate sprites and CGs. I will only make some minor bug fixes on the NTR and loyal paths. I think after that I will start a new project, with more knowledge about how to keep the arts consistent. I plan to release updates every 2 weeks or so, but it depends on my work schedule)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gwynbleidd7

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so netorase path is good and the best so far.
the shy fatty and loyal teasing GF is nice.
keep it like this, to invite another male to the bedroom should take time.
and its good u include the couples interaction with dirty talk and teasing.
that part is always "ahead of time" while the real stuff should go slow.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes