Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes
Jan 17, 2021
Hello all here's the family friendly patch just extract it and put it in the main directory

View attachment 3527230
Where is the "main directory" you are talking about? usually this type of file goes into the game folder, but this game only has Midnight sin data and the monobleeding edge folders. which one do I put it in, and do i include the folder called mapping, or just the internal file? I've plopped it down in a few places, but it doesn't seem to have changed the dialogue.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You have unpacked it in some folder which belongs to the system so other programs are not allowed to write. Try copying the whole folder into some other place (like C:\Games\MidnightSin or so)

Where is the "main directory" you are talking about? usually this type of file goes into the game folder, but this game only has Midnight sin data and the monobleeding edge folders. which one do I put it in, and do i include the folder called mapping, or just the internal file? I've plopped it down in a few places, but it doesn't seem to have changed the dialogue.
The "main directory" is where the .exe is, always. The "game" folder to place stuff is for RenPy games, this is a different engine.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There won't be a Mac version until it's released on Steam. Until then, you can play it in a VM or via Wine.

I drink wine with Madeleine, nothing happens, you’ll become an alcoholic) what am I doing wrong? I wished her good night. (Madeline - 5/27 ). Please remind me what scene this is - ( The HI quest is now repeatable (after meeting Annabelle).
Please see the post here.

The message is pretty self-explanatory. The game needs to be extracted to its own folder where it can write a save to. Such as C:\Midnight Sin v0.3.1

2close4war, please see the post here.

I approve this game. The only thing that is missing are the actual sex scenes.
You have made Rebecca sad, since there is literally a sex scene with her after you take Victoria to her first boxing lessons.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian
Jan 17, 2021
You have unpacked it in some folder which belongs to the system so other programs are not allowed to write. Try copying the whole folder into some other place (like C:\Games\MidnightSin or so)

The "main directory" is where the .exe is, always. The "game" folder to place stuff is for RenPy games, this is a different engine.
so does it need to have the folder AND the file there? or just the file? i've seen the games require both depending on the setup

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
So... Today I played the game for the first time until the end of the last update. I had decided, or rather forced myself, not to play the game from the beginning this time because I wanted to give Faerin time to slowly build and develop the game.

Today was the day and I couldn't hold back any longer. I have to say that it really is a great game. The girls look great, the gameplay is fantastic. I was a bit skeptical about the mini-games, but they are really easy to master. The story is ok so far, but I hope it will get more momentum in the later updates. What I really enjoyed and made me laugh were the little references to the previous games. I think it's great that Faerin includes little things like that. It always shows the high quality and love for the games. That's also the reason why I still enjoy playing “Man of the house” & “Mystwood Manor” today.

So, those were a few impressions from my first playthrough and I'm already looking forward to the next update.

lg

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Make sure you save before talking to Victoria. There is a bug when you talk about Caine that loops "She's Pretty" forever.

Edit: Seems to only happen when you talk about Caine last, so talk about her first to avoid it.
That's a new one thank you.
Is it possible to get Victoria to 50 Love?
You don't have to, you need to get your SKILL to 50, not her love.
I don't have the game on my PC anymore, I checked Roaming/Renpy or Local but can't find it
The saves are in the game folder that you deleted.
Read the red text, you need to extract the game before you can play it.
how to increase victoria love?
You don't have to, you need to get your SKILL to 50, not her love.

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes