HTML None Midnight Girls R / ミッドナイトガールズR [Viewer 1.2][DMM.com & Dieselmine]

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
The new bride characters released i hope either someone gets them and makes a video or the people in charge of the viewer wait until they have their scenes

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm still working on the translation.
Using tools like ChatGPT has been proven very helpfull during the translation process.
I'm planing to release the first 10 pages, containing a total of 160 scenes translated end of August.

Also, if some of you want to have a specific scene translated for the upcoming release just let me now.
any progress on the tl?

ShadowBlitz

Nov 22, 2017
I'm getting no translation on my version. Not sure if I installed incorrectly, but even with the options selected everything is still in JP.

Jul 12, 2022
So quick update. The first 7 pages have been translated. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I will try to get the first 10 pages done by the end of August. The partial english translation will also be released.

Also, the gallery has been updated to 1.3 on exhentai. This updated contains 71 new scences.

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
So quick update. The first 7 pages have been translated. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I will try to get the first 10 pages done by the end of August. The partial english translation will also be released.

Also, the gallery has been updated to 1.3 on exhentai. This updated contains 71 new scences.
can u upload it here through mega or smth as it cant be fully downloaded through pixeldrain without a premium account

lvsemi

Feb 20, 2018
The unity based viewer on exhentai automatically decrypt and target to latest version of the game

Last edited:

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know if there is a viewer 1.4 with the newer scenes exhentai added to it's gallery on Aug 13?