HTML None Midnight Girls R / ミッドナイトガールズR [Viewer 1.2][DMM.com & Dieselmine]

Jul 12, 2022
bg_01.png

[Overview]
This game was initially released on the DMM website as an online gacha game that you could play in your brwoser.
Some people on Exhentai programmed and modified a viewer from the Taimanin RPGX Scene Viewer.
This is only a scene / CG viewer without any of the game element.
Since this is a viewer tool, it's possible to translate all the scene inside the sceneData.js file.

[Translator Note]
The scenes are kinda short, so I'm up for some request beside doing a bit of translation work on my own.

All scenes are femdom!

Thread Updated: 05-02-2023
Release Date: 2020-6-24
Original Title: ミッドナイトガールズR
Developer: DMM.com & Dieselmine
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.1
Language: English 0.1% (Fan translation by Konpachiro)
Voices: Japanese
Game:

Genre:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
1. Download from the link below.
2. Extract all the files in a folder.
3. Start Midnight Girls R Viewer

Translation:
WIP

Download Link:

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
Scenes that are done

SceneCharacter NameRace
chara_1_1ElysburyManticore
chara_142_1KuroroWerewolf
chara_142_2KuroroWerewolf
chara_310_1HanamuneBlue Oni
chara_310_2HanamuneBlue Oni

• Red Heart
Reactions: RayBar

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Damn the Japenis,soo many good Cg's hidden behind a Gacha game that will itself never get an English translation:HideThePain:.Will this also contain scenes from ?

Thnx for doing this bro(y)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
Damn the Japenis,soo many good Cg's hidden behind a Gacha game that will itself never get an English translation:HideThePain:.Will this also contain scenes from ?

Thnx for doing this bro(y)
The current view version I have has some Futa scenes. So a translation would be possible. At least with the viewer tool.
New scenes after October 2022 are still missing, since no one updated the viewer.

I think it's possible to make a fan translation of the gacha game. There is already an for Kantai Collection DMM version. But I don't have the time right now to look how it works and program something.

Reactions: RayBar
Jul 12, 2022
Maybe we will see an official translation from Johren or Nutaku.

Dieselmine also started to release some of their femdom game in english since about 2 years.

My wallet would be ready.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm still working on the translation.
Using tools like ChatGPT has been proven very helpfull during the translation process.
I'm planing to release the first 10 pages, containing a total of 160 scenes translated end of August.

Also, if some of you want to have a specific scene translated for the upcoming release just let me now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mosarella

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm still working on the translation.
Using tools like ChatGPT has been proven very helpfull during the translation process.
I'm planing to release the first 10 pages, containing a total of 160 scenes translated end of August.

Also, if some of you want to have a specific scene for the upcoming release just let me now.
think you can translate the futanari scenes with which is the oni futa(any of her three different alternate versions as they are all amazing) the dark elf futa and

エルゼ (elze) which is this paid version of her with only one seen. Trying not to sound demanding but ive always tried tl these myself with google translate camera and its just not good

Reactions: mori369369
Jul 12, 2022
think you can translate the futanari scenes with which is the oni futa(any of her three different alternate versions as they are all amazing) the dark elf futa and

エルゼ (elze) which is this paid version of her with only one seen. Trying not to sound demanding but ive always tried tl these myself with google translate camera and its just not good
It looks like both character の八重蜘蛛 and 森騎のアニムス are not included in this gallery. So I can't translate them. Maybe the person who created the galery will add them in the future.

エルゼ has about 366 lines to translate all of her scenes. I should be able to translate a few of them.

Reactions: mori369369

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
It looks like both character の八重蜘蛛 and 森騎のアニムス are not included in this gallery. So I can't translate them. Maybe the person who created the galery will add them in the future.

エルゼ has about 366 lines to translate all of her scenes. I should be able to translate a few of them.
that's odd cause the gallery i downloaded from here which is 1.2 has all three of these characters including all alts. The futa oni appears very early in the game since her first two versions have the old sex sfx. she appears on page 12 of the viewer so since you are only doing the first ten pages might be a reason why you didnt see her. also for the futa oni i trimmed her name a bit as each alt changes her first part of her name so i thought it might help to generalize her name.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
that's odd cause the gallery i downloaded from here which is 1.2 has all three of these characters including all alts. The futa oni appears very early in the game since her first two versions have the old sex sfx. she appears on page 12 of the viewer so since you are only doing the first ten pages might be a reason why you didnt see her. also for the futa oni i trimmed her name a bit as each alt changes her first part of her name so i thought it might help to generalize her name.
Ah now I see the issue when I tried to filter the name.
Inside the file they are named 八重蜘蛛 and アニムス

Reactions: Hname_70