• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML None Midnight Girls R / ミッドナイトガールズR [Viewer 1.2][DMM.com & Dieselmine]

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
Hello everyone, just letting you know I'm still working on the translation.
Using tools like ChatGPT has been proven very helpfull during the translation process.
I'm planing to release the first 10 pages, containing a total of 160 scenes translated end of August.

Also, if some of you want to have a specific scene translated for the upcoming release just let me now.
if still possible i'd like to see chara_250 scenes the green haired one

jimmy19284

Nov 8, 2017
hey is there any place that has the updated cg for the game or a place that posts the new characters as most on spankbang and xvideos aren't there anymore to my knowledge. The characters released i failed to get and i really want to see at least the cg as most archives I've seen aren't updated.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2022
hey is there any place that has the updated cg for the game or a place that posts the new characters as most on spankbang and xvideos aren't there anymore to my knowledge. The characters released i failed to get and i really want to see at least the cg as most archives I've seen aren't updated.
The only place to get update would be on exhentai.org
Leopard12 is the user who made the viewer and also providing the update.